Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Korea; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (12.10.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha they are playing azan through the loudspeaker in azadi for halftime ! only in iran how stupid do you have to be
    Bollywood

Comment

Take out Noorollahi and bring in Saman. We need a creative player. Saeed has been great, so was Mehdi and Sadegh. Gholizadeh needs to challange more, use his technical skills. And Jahanbakhsh, terrible. Invisiable most of the game.

Comment

Azan and sprinklers going off on koreans loool

Comment

Originally posted by kaabi View Post
          hahaha they are playing azan through the loudspeaker in azadi for halftime ! only in iran how stupid do you have to be
          And we have no fans to go and pray. Lol
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

The problem is the positioning. Gholi is on the right, JB is on the left - it should be the other way around. Skocic wants them to cut in and play the middle rather than play to their strengths.

Comment

I dont know why some are criticizing JB.

He's a forward and he has to take chances to get through a very well organized defense.
              and that means his passes may not reach the target player.
              what else can anyone do in that zone?

he has also tried shooting which is a positive sign for him as he doesnt do this enough these days and we actually complain about that

=============

the korean keeper seems very suspect on long shots or powerful shots.
              we MUST exploit this. and we have enough players to take shots.

=============

Taremi had the best chance to score. but again his foot does the opposite of what his brain had signaled. same thing happened twice in last match.
              I dont see this in his Porto games though.
              is it lack of concentration?
              is it not taking TM games seriously enough to concentrate 100% on his acts?

Comment

Both our wingers were poor, Jahanbaksh is weak and I honestly think Gholi may have touched the ball twice in 45 minutes. Please bring on Ghoddos / Torabi / Ansarifard. Somebody needs to feed our strikers, this is ridiculous.
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

He is pretty useless as demonstrated in EPL , he belongs to a third division team.
                  I feel sorry for Brighton for wasting so much money on him

QUOTE=webmaster;2767574]JB is just owful on all of his decisions. He is always picking the wrong one. What's going on with him? Perhaps we should take his captaincy from him so he can focus on his game.[/QUOTE]

Comment

I would bench JB indefinitely just like harry potter did in Brighton

Comment

Iran I think played a very smart first half. Aside from that first shot by SK, the defense was right there. Iran also showed that it can attack when it wants to. All in all I am happy with the strategy. Keep in mind, we are in the driver seat. Even a draw is not a bad result for us. The criticism of Skocik is I think a bit ridiculous. I think Iran will score 2 goals in 2nd half and we will end up winning 2-0.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                        keep in mind that Korea has more urgency then we do.... We need to be smart and not make any mistakes... Korea needs to gamble.. status quo for now
                        Korea has no urgency. There was 5 points gap between them and UAE before today

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                          And we have no fans to go and pray. Lol
                          maybe their hoping that some koreans gonna covert after they saw how well run our country is
                          Bollywood

Comment

Game was strange as for periods Iran just sat back, almost as if taking a breather, didn’t press, then for a while would press & chase. So not sure what the game-plan is? But there is a goal or two in this game.

Comment

Some of you guys think we are barcelona

To be honest, this was a pretty solid half.. A better first half than in our game versus Syria and against UAE. We have had 2 or 3 shots on target, while Korea has had none.

Best players on the pitch so far are Nourollahi, Taremi and Ezatolahi

ARJ is good defensively but otherwise is stiff and a liability as a winger

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                Absolute crap if a half from Skocic……yet again, another totally shit first half with 0 game plan or tactical approach. None…it was “go out there and play” instructions.

God help us if he is the man taking us to the WC. Another golden generation of Iranian footy will be wasted by yet another unqualified Croatian coach.
                                Come on bro it wasn't that bad. We started slow (as usual) but dominated most of the half after that.

Yes, the man-marking should be much better, we're wasting too much energy chasing dead balls and overall there's lots of room to improve, especially in our defensive formation.

Having said that, all our first halves have been pretty crappy so far, but expected from a coach and team who've been forced into full competitive matches with zero quality friendlies of this level.

I'm not ecstatic but I'll wait and see how we start the 2nd half before going into full freak out mode. Important stat:

Shots on Target: Iran 3 - Korea 0

Comment

Working...
                                X