Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Korea; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (12.10.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring Torabi, Ghaedi and Saman in 2nd.
    Both Gholi and JB have been dissapointing

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

ARJ wastes a great chance for a follow through and Korea makes a counter out of it.

Comment

Man, even if we make the WC, I will be very nervous playing against powerhouses, we can get easily humiliated.

Comment

I dearly miss Adel calling TM games.

Khiabani is so annoying at times

Comment

Lots of game left, but as we said before we cannot compare Skocic to CQ until Korea game, since CQ dominated Korea for the most part. So we are seeing the results here

Comment

Jahanbaksh is playing like shit again. Just wow and he is our captain.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Can’t even put 5 passes together
                Shoja getting exposed big time ,

Comment

Gholi with some action in the box, pass to Taremi a bit too far up.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    Woke up early, got to work early, the only one in the office...for this?!?
                    Poor game from Iran aside , the lack of spectators is a buzz kill…

Comment

Ezza playing well in the middle - just nothing going on around him but at least he is trying to open up the play.

Comment

Can't stand both Gholi and JB anymore. Both are overrated.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

come on man get Sammy in there , our MF Play is completely nonexistent, barring some aliasghari balls into attack we cant even get outa our own half of the pitch
                          we can't give up this much possession in middle of the pitch and eventually not get punished for it..

Comment

Ezatollahi is our only bright spot in the midfield
                            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              Gholi with some action in the box, pass to Taremi a bit too far up.
                              For a split second it seemed like Taremi took his foot off the gas and didn’t expect the through pass.

Comment

We”re giving them too much space to to create space, pass the ball around and make us run after them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X