Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Korea; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (12.10.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
    Cringe whenever the announcer says our names. Didnt do his homework like the last announcer.

JackenBacks
    yeah. ugh. what about *Nouralla*?

Comment

Nice run attempt by Azmoun/Taremi, immediately snuffed out by 10 defenders and a pass out to Jakenbaksh.

Comment

Just like every other recent TM first half….0 tactics and a strong need for saman to bring some kind of creativity on the bench. Leaving him on the bench is truly inexcusable
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Really don't like how we gave the possession to Korea! We need to press them higher on the pitch

Comment

We are playing same way as we did against Arabs. We will have to learn the hard way koreans have much better touch and control than those previous teams if we are not careful

Comment

Nice defending by Gholi

Comment

Gholi is playing well defensively, didnt know he had that in him.

Comment

as i expected we are conceding possession , mostly containing and looking to counter
                  so far SK dominant all over and few half chances

Comment

Really don't like how we are playing very very bad. This is OUR HOME GAME in Azadi and we are absolutely dominated by Korea.

Comment

Good god we look so sloppy.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                        Gholi is playing well defensively, didnt know he had that in him.
                        Fun fact: his first TM cap he was used as a LB by CQ
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Iran is not pressing at all and lets them play their game. This is a big mistake.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Korea already took the control of the game

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

We've barely seen the other half of the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                                Really don't like how we gave the possession to Korea! We need to press them higher on the pitch
                                this
                                we need cant tank back that deep

Comment

Working...
                                X