Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Korea; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (12.10.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
    Skocic going for a structured attack in 1st half with inclusion of those matter. Will add in Ghoddos in Second Half if Iran haven't scored yet. That's actually a very good and calculated line up
    agree in jest, except that i dont think we will be pushing into attack as much as mostly Containing and Countering them in the first half at least...!! if we push for victory it'll likely be more in 2nd half and later stages of the game ..!

Comment

If SG does not come in in 2nd half, it will be counted as a crime against humanity.

Comment

Already live at: https://www.sporttotal.tv/ma31efc2fc
        showing empty Azadi stadium with sprinklers running.

(edit: damn, wrong thread again.Too many tabs open...)

Comment

Originally posted by nmssis View Post
          Yeah we lost.
          Come on man, the game hasn't even started yet. Show some faith in you team.
          I'm iranian and want Iran to win, but hate to see such defeatist attitude.
          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Interesting that Hajisafi has fallen off the list. It’s a good starting line up. Have a good feeling about the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              If SG does not come in in 2nd half, it will be counted as a crime against humanity.
              agreed

Comment

are we going to play with three defenders? also 3-4-3 ?
                sigpic

Comment

HD links anyone?

Comment

Why no spectators

Comment

Originally posted by STYX View Post
                      are we going to play with three defenders? also 3-4-3 ?
                      my guess is it is officially 4-4-2 (Amiri LB and JB tracks back well as LW) but plays more like a 4-2-3-1 with Taremi and JB interchanging left and middle in behind Azmoun (and obvious where Ghoddos will sub in if we need him in the 2nd half)

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post

Here I differ. THe lineup looks very attack strong. I think Scocic may go for a shock and awe opening. I have a hunch that Jahanbaksh will be more like a second striker (encouraging to play to his strength of very powerful shots on goal) along with Azmoun and Taremi will hang back more as a creative AM role just as Gholizadeh. Of course all four players in the front will go for goal. Very curious what will happen.
                        Jahanbakhsh was the only mistake in the starting line-up IMO, and probably only got the starting nod AGAIN by the virtue of wearing the Captain armband and probably because he does run and cover more ground than sammy ..! i agree that he is a good instinctive shooter and has a knack for an occasional worldie which is the biggest reason why many of us over-rate the shitt outa him ..! but he is a mostly defensive softy and error-prone and sloppy in possession in attack and if crowded and marked up tight (which he will no doubt be today) then completely tame and useless offensively...!
                        if Eskoocher had real attacking intent then he woulda started Saman today..! he has mostly opted for players with highest levels of fitness and work-rate in MF and attack (barring Saeed, for which there is'nt a proper level replacement for) so the idea is more likely to intensely Press SK from Top and hope for a trun-over to counter ... not necessarily to and ALL OUT ATTACK that the front 3-4 may suggest..!!

Comment

http://www.imvbox.tv/IRIB-LIVE-CHANNEL/iribtv3-3

Comment

Idk about that ref

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                              Why no spectators
                              because FIFA wants women be counted as humans too but Iran doesn't like it !
                              sigpic

Comment

www.farsiland.com

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X