Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Korea; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (12.10.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
    you sure this isn't because of the power situation where lesbian has no power?

au contraire mon ami ... in the era of "me too & he/she/it/him/her/..." crap, a lesbian wields immense power.

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
      Australia , like Korea was pot 2, which had an away game to China which was played in Qatar on Matchday 2.
      Korea football Federation asked Lebanon to swap their home game days, so when they don't have to back and forth twice.
      so why the flying fuck didnt IFF ask for this bloody thing when we had to play in west asia, then rush to east asia, play a game in 2/3 days' time and then rush back to west asia to play a home game in another 2/3 days' time!!!!!!!!

If I'm not mistaken this was the schedule the last time or the edition before that.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
        . ITs so fracking obvious that throughout these last 30 years AFC ONLY wants to punish IRan and ensure we either dont get to WC or damn well kill ourselves getting their!(France 98) Only good coaches like CQ or Skocic can ensure we break this punitive psyche from the Arab Federation of Cockroaches!

well, given how our "government" as acted in the past 40 years, such hatred for all things Iranian is natural and to be expected.

when your govt's ONLY actions are to cause wars and terror and traffic in drugs and create trouble for every neighbor and beyond, then what can you expect from the world? be nice to us? for what?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
          so why the flying fuck didnt IFF ask for this bloody thing when we had to play in west asia, then rush to east asia, play a game in 2/3 days' time and then rush back to west asia to play a home game in another 2/3 days' time!!!!!!!!

If I'm not mistaken this was the schedule the last time or the edition before that.
          Because IFF is very clever and professional as always! They never ever make such stupid mistakes!!!! right??? .....

.....man you're talking about IFF! the shittiest organization in the world ! Do you seriously think shahabedin osgoli khadem would come up with that sort of idea?

Some of great works by Osgoli Khadem:

1.) He messed up the previous hostings (AFC gave it to bahrain) ! they handed in incompleted documents and then blamed it on AFC and enemy
          2.) He messed up VAR! he think its shahre hert to bring VAR facilities 6 days before the match and ask AFC to send refs
          3.) He messed up the fans!

4.) Most probably our hosting will be taken away from us !

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            Because IFF is very clever and professional as always! They never ever make such stupid mistakes!!!! right??? .....

.....man you're talking about IFF! the shittiest organization in the world ! Do you seriously think shahabedin osgoli khadem would come up with that sort of idea?

1.) He messed up the previous hostings (AFC gave it to bahrain) ! they handed in incompleted documents and then blamed it on AFC and enemy
            2.) He messed up VAR! he think its shahre hert to bring VAR facilities 6 days before the match and ask AFC to send refs

I’m not so sure about the VAR thing anymore. According to Bert van Marwikj, the VAR in the Iran-UAE game wasn’t even working until 5 minutes before the Shoja VAR incident.

This is the AFC, their rules are whatever the person with the most money pays them to make it be. Let’s not pretend AFC is run like a German factory.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              I’m not so sure about the VAR thing anymore. According to Bert van Marwikj, the VAR in the Iran-UAE game wasn’t even working until 5 minutes before the Shoja VAR incident.
              This is the AFC, their rules are whatever the person with the most money pays them to make it be. Let’s not pretend AFC is run like a German factory.
              Beiro also confirmed this in his unofficial interview at the airport. Basically, it was all ready to go for the Penalty when they finally got VAR up and running and the VAR ref signaled to the Aussie ref that VAR showed an off side. This scenario was all AFC/UAE's responsibility. As incompetent as IFF may be, AFC's level of incompetency AND party-bazi is equally cringe-worthy.

Comment

11 hours and 8 minutes. LET's GO!

Comment

Dr Doom , mate what a way to summarise this situation.
                  IR supporters can never see the truth because of they are brain washed with Islamic Propaganda.

The world is going forward while Iran is going back , I wish more people would see this.
                  Damet Garm

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                  well, given how our "government" as acted in the past 40 years, such hatred for all things Iranian is natural and to be expected.

when your govt's ONLY actions are to cause wars and terror and traffic in drugs and create trouble for every neighbor and beyond, then what can you expect from the world? be nice to us? for what?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Bro I think you missed out the point here. VAR needs to be tested and approved before the match! So you're telling me VAR was not tested before match and never used in Al wasl stadium before?

Bert van Marwikj uae's manager said that!!! Ofcourse he would say such stupid things! He was probably trying be little the decision that went against his team! So i don't beleive a word he says. Also how does Bert van Marwikj know that ?

Also can you please post the link . Would appreaciate it. Wanna read what he actually says. thanks

Comment

A tie is enough. A win against Lebanon and we are pretty much in the World Cup

Comment

I personally saw the letter IFF wrote to AFC in Australia concerning the suspended Iraqi player in 2006. This was after we lost in penalties.
                        These guys can not write a simple sentence in English, it was utter embarrassment.

We are talking about some uneducated fools running organisation in a country of 80m people.

These guys know more about washing their koons with Aftabehh than anything else.

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Persian Panther View Post
                          I personally saw the letter IFF wrote to AFC in Australia concerning the suspended Iraqi player in 2006. This was after we lost in penalties.
                          These guys can not write a simple sentence in English, it was utter embarrassment.

We are talking about some uneducated fools running organisation in a country of 80m people.

These guys know more about washing their koons with Aftabehh than anything else.
                          IFF letter to AFC about the matches being hosted in Bahrain was actually pretty well written. But it's not good this VAR situation got so jumbled. It's needed for these matches

Big test for Iran and Skokic! If we win, he deserves a ton of credit and will show himself to be even more of a solid coach

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                            Alipour - a goal every 475 mins over the last 2 seasons
                            Allahyar - a goal every 250 mins over the last 2 seasons

Lord have mercy if Alipour is the striker too.
                            Do you in your infinite wisdom not know that the Portuguese league is much stronger than the Ukrainian league?

Do you in your infinite wisdom not know that Sayyadmanesh plays as a winger for his club and that they know that he is not suited to play as a striker (which is why he doesn't)?

At best Sayyadmanesh can plays as a second striker in a 4-4-2 system. Lord have mercy if you ever become the coach of any football club (amateur or professional).

Iran's top 5 strikers atm are: Azmoun, Taremi, Ansarifard, Rezaei and Alipour. Allahyar is not a striker by any means amigo.

Comment

Originally posted by Persian Panther View Post

You personally saw the letter IFF wrote to AFC and you chose not to help them and correct their letter mister Esteve? Where is a hero when you need one? Mister Australia will not come to the rescue ladies and gentlemen.

Comment

The last full game I saw for us was against Japan in Asian cup where we lost 3-0. That was so tough and Since then I only followed scores post the match. Today I hope we get a good result so will watch the game and don't want any more stress.

Comment

Working...
                                X