Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Korea; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (12.10.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://youtu.be/fbvAmAB74hk
    golbezanpodcast.com
    twitter.com/GolBezan
    instagram.com/GolBezan
    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      I am not taking anything away with current results but team mainly winning because of individual great performances up front.
      Ball possession, passing, building attacks from behind were poor even against teams like Syria or UAE.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
      No way dude!

You have to take into consideration that Skocic had very less time to train, manage and organize the team for the first game vs Syria who managed to get a draw vs UAE.

Against Iraq whole team played as a unit.
      The game vs UAE was a tough one because of the noisy ass fans, the weather conditions and the slippy pitch.
      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg0JMtbOffU
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqxp0XjOE6s

22 hours and 20 minutes left to game starts!
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
          No way dude!
          You have to take into consideration that Skocic had very less time to train, manage and organize the team for the first game vs Syria who managed to get a draw vs UAE.
          Against Iraq whole team played as a unit.
          The game vs UAE was a tough one because of the noisy ass fans, the weather conditions and the slippy pitch.
          less time? he has been in charge over a year he has had pletny of camps and training sessions to implement some sort of tactic and style. Coaching is very weak imo

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
            thanks for the vids! heres some constructive critics, now i want to clarifye that i love the show and enjou listening to it, and that the new member, she was a good addition to your staff.
            i hope yall take this in the right way and not like a bashing of the show.. its just my personal oppinion about few stuff as i at the same time appreciate the show.

i like the gol bezan pod but to be critical it starts to irritate me about calling ezza fat.. i mean cmon he is not, it sounds like he is bigger than skocic.. same with abedz starting if beira makes a blunder.. its so stupid and amateurish ta say that. all goalies makes blunders, you change them only if they do several blunders in several games, showing that they dip in form. not heey you missed that ball your out. i dont carer you been super good in 10 games.. or 5 years.. then next goalie will have the stress that when he drops a ball he is out .. thats respectles to the team and the goalies and puts a wrong punishing culture in the team.
            but as i mentioned, if its continous blunders its another thing. i would love a more proffessional analyse in the pods but i guess its made by fans so its not the same.. they more put their own wishes and favourites and try to find excuses to push them in.

i like abedz, i like beiro. to be objective, its wouldnt affect the team much in a positive way if they changed the goalies now, beirar has been solid. and he shouldnt be changed if he drops a ball now vs korea. but if he does it again 2-3 times thats another thing. its the same way if you are managing a crew at work.. you just dont fire people like that it affects the whole crew and you have to understand when and how to do it, and by what reasons and to achieve a specific rersult, waying positives and negative outcomes objectivly
            anyway back to topic.

i would love if you guys talk about the aproved tactics in say throw ins, look at 8.25-8-30 in this video for an example
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV4_sUE1JnE

you se how they planed and practised this at training (with limited time) and how they run at opposite circles to trick the defenders and get space and a dangerrous chance at the throw in.
            now is this something taremi or someone else brought from europe and advised skocic or is it cq or scokic him self implementing this?
            i cant remember seing much of this stuff before, it was either long throws or short throws and no planned running like that to trick the defenderrs in the background,
            I agree great podcast but sometimes way to far e.g. the bullying language used yesterday of 'saeid fat shaming' or 'calling out ryan is no way close to a call up' when he plays in much stronger league / better football education than most PGPL players..

Comment

Does anyone have a link to the full video of the pre-match press conference?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

According to goal newspaper kaveh rezaie picked up a knock in training and will be unavailable for the match tomorrow
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  I am not taking anything away with current results but team mainly winning because of individual great performances up front.
                  Ball possession, passing, building attacks from behind were poor even against teams like Syria or UAE.

Very close but this is what we have. And this doesn't diminish the effectiveness of the coach in managing what we have.

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                    I agree great podcast but sometimes way to far e.g. the bullying language used yesterday of 'saeid fat shaming' or 'calling out ryan is no way close to a call up' when he plays in much stronger league / better football education than most PGPL players..
                    Thanx, glad im not the only one then
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

South Korea not about to change style for key World Cup qualifier vs. Iran

South Korea not about to change style for key World Cup qualifier vs. Iran

South Korea will face their biggest challenge yet in the final Asian qualifying round for the 2022 FIFA World Cup on Tuesday, when they visit Iran in their first away match of the ongoing phase.

With Iran being the highest-ranked Asian team at No. 22, 14 spots above South Korea, this may call for some adjustments for the Taeguk Warriors.

But South Korea head coach Paulo Bento isn't about to change the team's overall approach.

"What we know is that it will be a different game with a different, strong opponent," Bento said in his prematch press conference from Tehran on Monday. The kickoff between the two sides is 5 p.m. Tuesday at Azadi Stadium in Tehran, or 10:30 p.m. Tuesday in Korean time. "But our style and our way, we're going to keep with that. Our idea is to play as well as we can, respect our opponent, but of course, try to play with our style, even if we know that it'll be a different game if we compare it with the last three we played."

The last three matches haven't exactly gone the way Bento and aggrieved South Koreans had hoped. They had a scoreless draw with Iraq to open the final round, and then beat Lebanon 1-0 and Syria 2-1 -- both highly unsatisfying results against heavy underdogs.

These results leave South Korea in second place in the group with seven points. Iran sit atop the group with nine points from three consecutive victories
                      The top two teams from each of the two groups will punch tickets to next year's World Cup in Qatar. The two third-place teams will meet in a playoff match, and the winner will then advance to the last-chance intercontinental playoff.

South Korea have never defeated Iran in Tehran, with two draws and five losses so far. But Bento said he won't worry about past results and will keep the team's focus on the match at hand.

"We know that we are going to face a very good team that achieved a very good result in the last three games, a team with very good players and experienced players, very good organization in all the moments of the game," Bento said. "What we think in every game is to reach three points. In order to reach our goal, we must be able to play a very good game and not make too many mistakes."

Accompanying Bento to the press conference, defensive midfielder Jung Woo-young predicted a tight contest between the rivals Tuesday.

"I think this match will likely be determined by one goal," Jung said. "This match is important for us not because we're facing Iran, but because we could reach top of the group in this match. Iran are a strong team, but I think we can still exploit some part of their game."

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                        Great job as always!
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Great job as always!
                          Thanks a lot bud
                          golbezanpodcast.com
                          twitter.com/GolBezan
                          instagram.com/GolBezan
                          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Comment

Greetings and Hope Everyone is doing Well!

Can anyone Please provide a free link to watch the match tomorrow?

Thanks All!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                According to goal newspaper kaveh rezaie picked up a knock in training and will be unavailable for the match tomorrow
                                He is a liability going forward to have in the squad, no doubting he has the ability but he can not stay fit. This is why I was saying that Allahyar or Alipour should be in over him.

Comment

Working...
                                X