Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - UAE; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (07.10.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
    As per what I'm hearing in radio station sport channels in dubai, The UAE team will be defending with counter attacks. They are giving us deserved and very much respect so I'm quite nervous on their plan 😬
    Lol thats one way to concede 4-5 goals. You need to have a physical team to play deffensive football. Their players are so physically weak and most probably not fit enough to play that kind of football. Apart from 2 of their deffenders, the rest of the team are pretty laghar mordani.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      Lol thats one way to concede 4-5 goals. You need to have a physical team to play deffensive football. Their players are so physically weak and most probably not fit enough to play that kind of football. Apart from 2 of their deffenders, the rest of the team are pretty laghar mordani.
      To add to that, the UAE team doesn't seem to have the stamina required to play counterattack football. They appeared pretty much exhausted in their previous games.

Comment

I wouldn't sleep on UAE guys... I'm expecting a late goal in the second half for a narrow 1-0 win

I think UAE will defend well

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          I wouldn't sleep on UAE guys... I'm expecting a late goal in the second half for a narrow 1-0 win

I think UAE will defend well
          Thats possible and i'm not gonna disagree with you but its all down to us. If we start with a nonsense formation like how we did against syria then its possible . We had amiri and salmani as our left and righ back which they totally messed up (sardar was also suspended). But since moharami and sardar are okay to play and omid noorafkan has shown he can play in right back pretty well then I don't see that happening. Even if they deffend with 12 men

However if skocic for some reason start injured hajsafi and use salmani instead of moharami then what you said is very very very possible.

Comment

UAE looked pretty shitt to me nearly all over the pitch, in the last round of games vs Syria..!! Only their main Striker looks to be at a level to cause us some trouble if left unmarked grossly..!
            i honestly think Only a Massive Let Down and Underperformance from our players could possibly earn them max a point vs TM..!!
            I'll be expecting a victory and nothing less..! preferably a Resounding one @ that...!!

Comment

result of this match a side
              political aspect and all that a side
              but
              uae was in semifinal od 2019 ac and they where
              great and they advanced from their group with ease they are at home in a must win match.
              WOULD BE SURPRISE IF WE BEAT THEM 3-0 no
              would i be surprise to leave points on the pitch
              no

Comment

Although I believe that on this occasion we shall beat UAE on the count of Taremi and Azmoon as much as anything else, I wouldn’t assume that UAE physics will be a major factor. I was there in Al-Nasr stadium when we draw 1-1 with them. They scored first, I think - we had our big guns of neku, ando Bagheri,…. They matched us in every department and physically competed well.
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

It'll be 3-0 for Iran, lets goooo
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                    folks, let's not get over our heads. We know our history and we know we are not always consistent in terms of performance.

UAE is not a weak team. The fact that they have only collected 2 points so far, means nothing for the game with Iran. They are playing at home and have done a fair bit of preparation. The Brazilians playing for UAE are also decent players.

It will be a close game for sure and we need to go all out and utilize our best players and capabilities to gain the 3 points. If Iran plays with the composure and focus it has demonstrated lately, chance of winning is high.
                    This right here for all my friends is spot on^

I really hope we are both wrong and Iran cruises to a comfortable victory but I have my doubts a bit that it will be "comfortable"

Comment

I think no matter what happens against UAE, we will play better football against S. Korea. Reasons for this are listed below:

1) We will be back in Azadi and not in rival stadium

2) Team chemistry might be a bit rusty after not playing a team melli game in a while

3) UAE will play "dirty" and waste time, hack our players, counter attack.

I expect a 1-0 win or 0-0 draw against UAE, and a 2-1 win against S. Korea

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        Thats possible and i'm not gonna disagree with you but its all down to us. If we start with a nonsense formation like how we did against syria then its possible . We had amiri and salmani as our left and righ back which they totally messed up (sardar was also suspended). But since moharami and sardar are okay to play and omid noorafkan has shown he can play in right back pretty well then I don't see that happening. Even if they deffend with 12 men
                        However if skocic for some reason start injured hajsafi and use salmani instead of moharami then what you said is very very very possible.
                        If i am not mistaken Skocic called up Yasin Salmani and not Jafar Salmani. Yasin Salmani is a central midfielder while Skocic chose Moharami and Hardani for the right back position. Amiri should never be used as left back.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                          Which Salmani did Skocic call up Jafar or Yasin? I hope it's the latter.
                          Thankfully Yasin. Jafar is not team melli ready right now...

Comment

A lot depends on the first 15-20 minutes of the game. If we get a goal early, then UAE will be forced to abandon their counter attack strategy and leave their midfield and defensive line vulnerable. So, an early goal will hopefully lead to 2-3 more goals for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by pas-bedeh View Post
                              A lot depends on the first 15-20 minutes of the game. If we get a goal early, then UAE will be forced to abandon their counter attack strategy and leave their midfield and defensive line vulnerable. So, an early goal will hopefully lead to 2-3 more goals for TM.
                              ABSOLUTELY!!

Comment

I predict 2-0 Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X