Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - UAE; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (07.10.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
    friendlies against European counties if over they have that stupid league now and takes the opportunity. its better for the neutrals
    ehsan_REAL1 jan,

Could you please reformulate your point? I don't get what you are saying.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      sure but doesnt mean he was bad. He had multiple good offensive sequences and him and taremi are always combining bc they are our only two players who can actually raise the speed of the game on a consistent basis. Most of our guys wouldnt be able to play the 2-3 one twos they did in tight spaces for the goal.

thats just the truth even if he missed a header and pk
      Very True. Azmoun is just a head and shoulders above most opposition players, and it's clear to see. He's not a word class striker that never misses good chances, so not sure why people are surprised that he misses the odd good chance.

He still does great things on and off the ball, great arial threat winning so many headers, quick passing and link up with teammates that create goals like today and other matches.

Point is, even when he's not finishing well, he plays well and even creates goals for us like today and VS Iraq.

A lot of people don't notice enough of this and only happen to notice the chances he misses etc.

He's a great player and we're very lucky to have him.

Comment

The game wasn't good but it was kind of expected after a bunch of solid showings previously.
        I find it extremely harsh how some comment on Azmound and JHB. Yes JHB played pretty poorly but it happens. I remember last game against Iraq he scored with a strong header in the 2nd minute and turned , what was supposed to be a tough game, into an easy route. Some are quick to forget. Azmoun missed the penalty and mistimed a couple headers but it happens---he played pretty well previously as well.

The guys have given it their all and scored 10 wins in a row against opponents we often struggle against (Bahrain, Iraq twice, VAE etc.). I'd also prefer to see a great pressing team with great high speed accurate passing scoring 5 goals each game but with the current state of affairs in Iran it is wishful thinking. With the current state of affairs in Iran, the rotten state of affairs in a theistic dictatorship this is the best we can expect. The guys fought hard and won all 3 games keeping a clean sheet---I applaud them for their effort and spirit. On to South Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
          Anyways another game, another win under Skocic. And to think that the very same team was on the brink of going out early against b-rated teams.
          I'm just curious how many more wins he needs before people recognize him as a good coach and not being lucky because of the players and the fundamentals CQ laid for him (something that somehow was lost when Wilmots was head coach......).
          you are honestly watching another game if you think skokic is a good coach. So much reliance on CQ foundations and individual brilliance another very very weak performance? do you know his tactics? because I like many dont? does he know his best XI? no clearly not when he is leaving out a Premier League player? Why are his subs so late? Why is an out of form Nouralahi competing in CM? Why is the backroom team not offering new perspective or insight? Shall I continue?

Comment

a win is a win. and 2 away wins against iraq and uae and we may as well be 99% through to WC

my only complaints/concern

what is the tactic of azmoun or taremi are hurt? we have plenty of depth with mohebi, torabi, ghaedi, gholi, ghoddos, ansarifard, and rezaei. but is the system the same? against syria we went solo striker and it didnt really work well, so i am curious what the backup plan is

also, we are still very bad at set pieces. considering we have 2 guys like taremi and azmoun who are maestros at scoring goals in the box, we need better delivery

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              milad if he isnt on teryak is still our best lb
              yes 100% but he has lost his touch and confidence. needs to find it

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                Very True. Azmoun is just a head and shoulders above most opposition players, and it's clear to see. He's not a word class striker that never misses good chances, so not sure why people are surprised that he misses the odd good chance.

He still does great things on and off the ball, great arial threat winning so many headers, quick passing and link up with teammates that create goals like today and other matches.

Point is, even when he's not finishing well, he plays well and even creates goals for us like today and VS Iraq.

A lot of people don't notice enough of this and only happen to notice the chances he misses etc.

He's a great player and we're very lucky to have him.
                100% agree. Very lucky to have him.

Comment

Man emshab kamboode nazm va hamahangi dar khate defaayi didam, be nazaram ba Eraagh khate defaayi behtar kaar kard.

Dar khate hamle ham kam-tamarkozi didam.

3 emtiyaaz harf nadare, amma man bishtar nazm va tamarkoz az in team mikhaam.

Be omide yek amalkarde behtrar roberooye Koreye Jonobi.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                    extended highlights and goals: here.
                    English commentator is just butchering everyone's name. He's even adding in letters just so he can mispronounce the name.
                    The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                      a win is a win. and 2 away wins against iraq and uae and we may as well be 99% through to WC

what is the tactic of azmoun or taremi are hurt? we have plenty of depth with mohebi, torabi, ghaedi, gholi, ghoddos, ansarifard, and rezaei. but is the system the same? against syria we went solo striker and it didnt really work well, so i am curious what the backup plan is

also, we are still very bad at set pieces. considering we have 2 guys like taremi and azmoun who are maestros at scoring goals in the box, we need better delivery
                      pray they dont get hurt
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Finished watching the replay
                        Overall I liked some of the possession play, we did a great job of opening them up. The issue time and time again was the final ball and final 3rd decision making. Either they pass late, pass when they are supposed to shoot, pass too heavy, ignore the open man. This could've been 3-0 easy if they made better decisions on the breaks.

Comment

Visit this site, btw I watch the games from here and they have the highlights and full match replay. Everything HD. https://sporttotal.tv/ Just download Windscribe VPN and connect to frankfurt and choose German on the page. After you start the stream you can turn of the VPN. The VPN if you don’t live in Germany per say. Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post

It's because Jahanbakhsh is taking them and ruins all our corners and freekicks. Either Gholi or Nourollahi should take our set pieces. And if Saman gets some minutes (which we know he won't because Skocic prefers Sarlak over him LMAO), then he should take it. Even Beiranvand would do a better job than JB at taking set pieces.

Comment

AFC highlights just posted:
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHen2UL2GB0

Paramount+ highlights:
                              https://www.paramountplus.com/shows/...s-uae-vs-iran/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                                Download Onefootball on your phone. It shows all AFC matches with good English commentary IN HD.

I did for the last game (as I was traveling).
                                But it didnt have the game for live broadcast.
                                just the coverage of a bunch of crappy, nobody leagues and nobody teams!

Which section are you referring to?

Comment

Working...
                                X