Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - UAE; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (07.10.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
    Let's say the red card had stayed, what do you think of him pulling Azmoun out instead of Taremi? or someone else?
    considering how the rest of the game went, pulling azmoun instead of taremi was 100% the correct decision there.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
      Download Onefootball on your phone. It shows all AFC matches with good English commentary IN HD.
      Phone only or pc too?
      sigpic
      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
        Let's say the red card had stayed, what do you think of him pulling Azmoun out instead of Taremi? or someone else?
        he would of bring in majid hosseini instead of
        sardar
        and played
        4-4-1
        with mehdi being force on counter
        and we might of scored
        since uae would of attacked more
        and uae last 2 defenderss where soooorakh
        sardar is smart but lazy
        mehdi is a horse
        right decisiipon to pull sardar
        goalllll belgium as typoing
        daneshmand has spent alot of time analysing

Comment

Again Skocic relies too much on individual skills of the players. Another problem is that he doesn't have any trust in his subs. That's why he always takes too much time to bring in new players. But notice how much better we played upfront once Jahanbakhsh was subbed out. I understand that JB is important for the defense but what's the use when he doesn't bring any creativity upfront? We can start him against better teams like Korea when we need to play more defensively but for teams like UAE, someone like Gholi or Ghayedi would be much more beneficial.

Comment

Does any kind soul have a link to the second half or game highlights?

Would save me having to search through the last 40 pages of this thread.
            The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

extended highlights and goals: here.

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood View Post
                Does any kind soul have a link to the second half or game highlights?

Would save me having to search through the last 40 pages of this thread.
                go to telewebion
                they should have it

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Beat Korea and Lebanon and send Kia's U23 team for the rest of qualifiers lool

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                  And then have TM A team play freindlies against Euro, South American and African teams instead!

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                    And then have TM A team play freindlies against Euro, South American and African teams instead!
                    friendlies against European counties if over they have that stupid league now and takes the opportunity. its better for the neutrals
                    Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                      Half of you wouldn't be able to stand outside for 5 minutes in 50% humidity. These guys played professional soccer for 90 minutes in 100% humidity away from home and WON.
                      Yet everyone complains.
                      this is exactly what I said earlier on. Bad pitch and hot and humid weather.
                      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                        Phone only or pc too?
                        Probably only mobile, but you can cast your mobile on your tv

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                          Half of you wouldn't be able to stand outside for 5 minutes in 50% humidity. These guys played professional soccer for 90 minutes in 100% humidity away from home and WON.
                          Yet everyone complains.
                          Hopefully humidity, wind chill, sun, cloud, tornado, or typhoon is not a factor against South Korea in Tehran. Then maybe we will be able to see what plan our competent coach has.

Comment

Maybe if Ali Kaseef untied and tied his shoe before Taremi scored, UAE could get a point from this match.

Comment

i still dont see much debate regarding ebrahimi in this forum.
                              Is it really only me who thought he was our best player in the last world cup and played majestically?

Comment

https://youtu.be/kpFme8LNxCo

Comment

Working...
                                X