Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - UAE; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (07.10.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    Noorafkan should stay as LB for Korea game- he just needs to not make unnecessary tackles.
    He's lucky he didn't get a red!

Comment

milad if he isnt on teryak is still our best lb

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Beat Korea and Lebanon and send Kia's U23 team for the rest of qualifiers lool

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
        Lol. Honestly how awesome would it be to see guys like Allahyar, Ghaedi, Shahab, Alipour, Salmani, etc get major TM games under their belt.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          The more game time he gets at Athens then yes - all fitness dependence. That is the worry with our defence though is that the best for the positions can never stay fully fit.

Comment

on offense yes
            but on D NO

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
              I have been a JB defender. But today’s performance was very weak. On the other hand I have been rough on Goli lately, but he played a very good half. Kudos.
              His performance at Feyenoord has been pretty poor as well. Somehow he has lost all his confidence the last couple of weeks.. He started pretty ok, dunno why he lost his form after that.

Comment

Please the Merciful, give us diehard Iran fans a decent link that:

Doesn't send hundreds of Worms towards my machine
                Does not freeze
                It is decent quality - no need for HD
                You can open it in Full Screen
                Last the whole game including the injury time

sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Anyways another game, another win under Skocic. And to think that the very same team was on the brink of going out early against b-rated teams.

I'm just curious how many more wins he needs before people recognize him as a good coach and not being lucky because of the players and the fundamentals CQ laid for him (something that somehow was lost when Wilmots was head coach......).

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                    I have been a JB defender. But today’s performance was very weak. On the other hand I have been rough on Goli lately, but he played a very good half. Kudos.
                    I admit I am the same!

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                      Please the Merciful, give us diehard Iran fans a decent link that:

Doesn't send hundreds of Worms towards my machine
                      Does not freeze
                      It is decent quality - no need for HD
                      You can open it in Full Screen
                      Last the whole game including the injury time

Download Onefootball on your phone. It shows all AFC matches with good English commentary IN HD.

Comment

you know who played the pass for taremis goal right? The combo play between the two was brilliant.
                        Doesn’t make up for the missed header and pen.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                          Anyways another game, another win under Skocic. And to think that the very same team was on the brink of going out early against b-rated teams.

I'm just curious how many more wins he needs before people recognize him as a good coach and not being lucky because of the players and the fundamentals CQ laid for him (something that somehow was lost when Wilmots was head coach......).
                          Let's say the red card had stayed, what do you think of him pulling Azmoun out instead of Taremi? or someone else?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                            Doesn’t make up for the missed header and pen.
                            sure but doesnt mean he was bad. He had multiple good offensive sequences and him and taremi are always combining bc they are our only two players who can actually raise the speed of the game on a consistent basis. Most of our guys wouldnt be able to play the 2-3 one twos they did in tight spaces for the goal.

thats just the truth even if he missed a header and pk

Comment

This one is for you Kateb, hahah:

Aghaye Skocic
                              Who is better, hich!
                              Sarvare asia, sardare harchi arabha
                              Toye in gorohe rahat talabha
                              Sarvare Kore Jonobi
                              nanaanna

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                                I agree Baback jaan - I feel his big test will come if we can win prep games against big European or South American teams leading to the World Cup . But so far so good. Being a Sanat fan I always knew he was a good coach
                                sigpic
                                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X