Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - UAE; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (07.10.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats to ALL
    This Color
    Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

Done. One of the most stressful games in a long ass time.

Comment

Great win congratulations boys

Comment

We are superior. We always were.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Don’t take our chances against the Koreans and they can punish us. Happy we won but not with the performance , poor.

Comment

The ref should have let us finish our counterattack

I am still dismayed by that wasted penalty.

Congrats everyone. We did it again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gonna need a better performance all around against Korea

Comment

Congrats all.
                  Wished Saman and Ghaedi could have played few mins as well.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Okay now I understand why Saddam tortured the Iraqi team

Comment

Azmoun has always had weak pks, even in zenit, just not his thing.

Him and Taremi are our team though. Our only players of any high level consistency.

Solid games by beiro, moharrami, ezatolahi, and gholizadeh. Kanani was also ok, as was shoja minus the RC incident.

Nourollahi, Amiri, ARJ really really poor. Hajsafi upon introduction looked not so good either.

Our passing when we tried to build up out of the back wasnt bad, just didnt do it enough at all.

Silver lining is our first games of the intl break always are weak, see syria game last time.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                        We are superior. We always were.
                        And Ehsan Fabregas is the superior of the superiors!

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                          Done. One of the most stressful games in a long ass time.
                          And it honestly wasn't that stressful as someone whose been watching team melli for 14 years... just shows how far we've come these past few years

Comment

One of the very few times in a final round WCQ game luck was on our side. We wasted WAYYYY too many chances today, probably some of the most I have ever seen.

Skocic called a terrible game today in every single aspect, he should be on his knees thanking god for what just went down
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Well, I could imagine what the board would be like if our penalty would be ruled a free kick, and then an offside and red card wiped out.

Comment

Got the win but it was not in the fashion we would like to see. Hopefully they bring more to the SK game.

Comment

Working...
                                X