Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - UAE; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (07.10.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ezza bringing out prime Gerrard with some of those balls he has played. ARJ bringing out prime Solly March with his game.

Comment

Fuck this feels like the first Bahrain away game.
      Noorafkan and Nourollahi out, Ghoddos and Ghaedi in would be nice.
      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
        someone tell me skokic tactics

TM is relying on TM players' vast experience, the coach is just getting a free ride.

I agree about taking Nourafkan out, however Taremi???? Seriously guys? Even if he is having a bad day, he is needed to create space for Azmoun....
        Last edited by Under Lahaf; 10-07-2021, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          mehdi is simply not benchable regardless of for most part crappy first half by him..!
          he is one of few who got the engine to play 90 min strong and he is often double teamed when he gets near uae goal, leaving important opening for others to have a go on their goal..!

ARJ is the only one who's been stinking it up everywhere on the pitch and looks totally outa sink with the rest of the team.... he must be subbed and Milmo perhaps brought on after the initial 10-15 min in 2nd half to make sure he doesnt pick up his 2nd ..
          Not benchable when you have ghaedi ansarifard and kaveh on the bench ready to go??? Those misses were inexcusable and defensively he had one or two bad mess ups also. We cannot afford another half like that…..id be fine with giving him another 5-10 mins tops to show something at all but that’s about it. We are too deep at forward to not make a switch when it’s needed
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I am glad we did not take UAE lightly and showed up with the strongest squad, they are not skilful but physical and have some pace. They are also used to playing in this heat (33 C with 60% humidity).

The weather is def playing its part but similar to the Syria game, having just got back together as a team we are not totally cohesive. I expect a better second half by not just gelling more but also playing Ghodos instead of Nourollahi and swap an unusually mediocre Amiri for Gholizadeh.

ps: Kanani is a BEAST
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
              someone tell me skokic tactics - honestly as per horrendous

Nourallhi off and AJB off please get Ghoddos and Ghayedi in asap!
              There is none. There never was any.
              He just happened to inherit the most talented squad ever in Iranian football history.

Comment

Don't forget that we had a smiliar bad first half against Bahrain. I am still hopeful that our boys will get their shit together. Ansarifard needs to give them the best motvational speech.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                  I think Ghoddos on for Ahmad would also help break down this team.
                  yea, but if we get 5 subs ? not only 3

ghodoos can at least get us more possession time in MF and release some quality service balls forward

but ahmad nour and Amir no matter how sloppy they maybe in possession, they hustle and cover a lot of ground doing the needed intangibles which are necessary

Comment

Relax everyone. It is not that bad. Ezzi is solid as usual. Defense has done fairly well, with the exception of Noorafkan's stupid fouls.

BUT...

Amiri JB should be subbed. Gholi, Saman, or Ghaedi should come in soon.

Taremi seems lethargic but can strike at any moment.

Too many slips suggests a very wet turf.
                    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Sloppy first half filled with good ideas. Lack of actual preparation time makes it hard to gel quickly.
                      Worst players for me have been Moharrami and Nourollahi.

They’re there for the taking but we shouldn’t go crazy and leave the defense open.

Need a few touches to be better for us.

Hot as heck too.

Comment

ARJ needs to get subbed out IMO, along with Noorafkan (his performance was fine, just can't afford a red card)

Bring in Gholizadeh and Ehsan Hajsafi start of second half

Comment

Honestly even for somebody who plays for a shit team in denmark saeid is still one of our best.

Only technically competent mid.

He gets ball from deep and is looking for mids and wings to be checking into smart angles to receive, none are doing that so far...But unlike typical pgpl idiots he doesnt just fire a ball in there for the sake of doing it, recycles possession and tells them to check in pocket next time.

Also his interceptions and game reading are still the best of any iranian midfielder.

Comment

I hope 1,2 or all three of the following will come on:
                            Ghaedy
                            Golizadeh
                            Ghoddos

Comment

we werent that bad as a whole in 1st half
                              certainly had the better and more frequent scoring chances although our last touches left much more to be desired

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                                Fuck this feels like the first Bahrain away game.
                                Noorafkan and Nourollahi out, Ghoddos and Ghaedi in would be nice.
                                Not sure about the exact players (besides Noorafkan out), but I agree that we're missing a playmaker to open up space. Eza, Nourolahi and Amiri isn't the right combo for today.

Would love to see Ghaedi, Ghoddos, Torabi or even Salmani involved in the second half.

Comment

Working...
                                X