Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - UAE; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (07.10.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any links?

Comment

I recommend this streaming link scheduled to start streaming at 18:45 local time Germany.

Caveat: I think it is geo-blocked to Germany/Austria/Switzerland, but I still recommend it if you can use a proxy,
      because in the recent past they streamed all 3rd round Asian WCQ games, including the Iran ones, in top quality with English commentary.

And equally important, no popups/redirects/advertisements etc. It's probably the cleanest streaming link for TM games I've ever watched!

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
        I recommend this streaming link scheduled to start streaming at 8:45 local time Germany.

Caveat: I think it is geo-blocked to Germany/Austria/Switzerland, but I still recommend it if you can use a proxy,
        because in the recent past they streamed all 3rd round Asian WCQ games, including the Iran ones, in top quality with English commentary.

And equally important, no popups/redirects/advertisements etc. It's probably the cleanest streaming link for TM games I've ever watched!
        Just a heads up, I believe the match starts at 6:45 pm Germany time.

Comment

starting line up

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUu5XAkI...um=share_sheet

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            Just a heads up, I believe the match starts at 6:45 pm Germany time.
            Opps. Good catch, thanks. Corrected my original post.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
              I like it.

Comment

The most predictable lineup ever….looks good minus no saman of course.

Let’s go TM!!!!
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Comment

nice , was hoping for Sammy in place of ahmad Nour but good line up nonetheless..!
                    the big questions are the WB positions?? whether Omid can perform as admirably as the last game or if Sadegh yet fit to be his usual quality down our RWB position..!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

Let’s go TM!!!!
                      I don’t want to keep beating a dead horse. Obviously Skocic see something in Nourollahi that many don’t. Knowing that Nourollahi is alway going to get the nod, I really like the line up around him. Obviously most people’s preferences is Saman over Nourollahi. But this is where we are at.

Comment

Noorafkan was awesome be Iraq but pgpl league has been on break so I hope he doesn’t goof up defensively. He’s probably the one I’m most concerned about

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

Let’s go TM!!!!
                          No Hajsafi is a good sign that Skocic looks at things objectively and does not have hard core principles....

Comment

SHOW NO MERCY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              SHOW NO MERCY!!!
                              5-0 Iran. UAE needs an ass kicking. I know I know we are the underdogs and have to treat every team as such, but we have the capability and the fire power. Need to demonstrate such ass kicking to make a point. I really hope TM wins with a huge margin.

Comment

khodaro shokr no Hajsafi. Very good sign.

Comment

Working...
                                X