Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
    Not that we didn’t know, but his coach confirms it:

I hate to be the conspiracy theory guy, but maybe he is doing this on purpose to get kicked out of the team. Esteghlal got their good transfer fee so he did his duty for Esteghlal, he collected his good salary for a year and now he gets to go to Europe. Hope he has a good agent that can explain what he did to a European team.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      The sad thing is he doesn’t even care. Guy like this should not be called up to TM.
      If Skocic calls this guy up again, over the likes of Mohebi, then a lot of us will move up a notch, and to paraphrase O-Zone the "Skocic hate will be real" .

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        If Skocic calls this guy up again, over the likes of Mohebi, then a lot of us will move up a notch, and to paraphrase O-Zone the "Skocic hate will be real" .
        Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
        Skocic didn’t invite him last round.

Comment

in a way this disaster for nour and ghayedi was great news for TM.

Both should not be factors on international stage and these moves look to have in case of ghayedi totally destroyed, and in case of nour very likely damaged, his TM career.

It is up to sko now to put nail in coffin and send message that such moves will lead to axe from TM in any meaningful role.

Mehdipour, Khodabandelou are more than capable of taking nour place in midfield. As for ghayedi there is no denying the kid had some serious talent, but physically I am not sure if he could ever translate it to consistency in europe/high international level (say playing more than 15-20 mins a game). Hosseinzadeh and Mohebbi look like much better talents to invest in.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
            I hate to be the conspiracy theory guy, but maybe he is doing this on purpose to get kicked out of the team. Esteghlal got their good transfer fee so he did his duty for Esteghlal, he collected his good salary for a year and now he gets to go to Europe. Hope he has a good agent that can explain what he did to a European team.
            I'm pretty sure any European team monitoring this guy will be turned off by his lack of professionalism. I doubt a team like Celtic would risk going in on him if his coach is calling him out like this publicly. Skocic is not calling this guy up and his TM career is at risk too.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Nour actually had Ok season there. Not being in squad is weird!
              Is he injured?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Skocic didn’t invite him last round.
                But why before that though, what kind of message was it sending to Mohebi, even Zahedi, Alipour etc... and more importantly our domestic players who are breaking through...?

Comment

to ghaedis defence, the times he has played in TM, he has been great.
                  its alwayz someone getting ridiculously picked on and trashed.. yes he isnt regular atm in qatar but the anti ghaedi begun when people got dissapointed that he went to qatar and not europe. had nothing to do with his performance.. and now he lost his spot its escalating. realy sad part of our fans culture.
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                    to ghaedis defence, the times he has played in TM, he has been great.
                    its alwayz someone getting ridiculously picked on and trashed.. yes he isnt regular atm in qatar but the anti ghaedi begun when people got dissapointed that he went to qatar and not europe. had nothing to do with his performance.. and now he lost his spot its escalating. realy sad part of our fans culture.
                    Last I saw him he has been awful. He didn't seem to have any movement or drive, and missed two absolute sitters as well.

I don't think there is a real anti-Ghaedi crowd, just some didn't think he had anywhere near the attributes for top level football compared to the guys who were in the U-19 generation below him (Allahyar, Delfi etc...)

Comment

Ghaedi thought he can have it easy there. While is easier to train and play there but it is harder for foreigners. You don't perform you are out. Plenty of options....

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        But why before that though, what kind of message was it sending to Mohebi, even Zahedi, Alipour etc... and more importantly our domestic players who are breaking through...?
                        He was a young talent who a lot of people liked. He is/was one of those upcoming talents. He’s also been bowing to pressure from Esteghlal fans to invite their players unfortunately.

I never wanted him in TM, even when he was tearing it up in Iran. Even in Iran he had a poor attitude.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Our starting CBs for WC confirmed, Laurel & Hardy.

Comment

Is Qatar gong to even have league football next fall? Or is the league shut down to support their national team?

Comment

Is Qatar gong to even have league football next fall? Or is the league shut down to support their national team?
                                it is shutdown i believe

Comment

Working...
                                X