QSL & UAE league legionnaires 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
    Didn't Ezatolahi just go there on a six month loan???

Comment

QSL & UAE league legionnaires 2021-2022

This is hilarious. Ezatolahi, Kanaani and Shoja who all 3 are starters are basically on a vacation till november 2022. Khakkk

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Don't they have an FA cup type tournament still?

Comment

Another Iranian in Qatar

خالد محمودی بازیکن ایرانی اهل شهرستان پارسیان شهر دشتی هرمزگان که از کودکی همراه پدر و مادر به قطر مهاجرت میکند و در تست قبول می شود.
          در آکادمی باشگاه القطر پله پله پیشرفت می کند و حالا برای تیم اصلی القطر داره بازی میکند. او دفاع چپ فیکس این تیم است و خواهان زیادی هم دارد.

Khaled Mahmoudi is an Iranian player from Parsian, Dashti, Hormozgan, who immigrated to Qatar with his parents as a child and was accepted for a test.
          He is progressing step by step in the academy of Al-Qatar club and now he is playing for the main team of Al-Qatar. He is the fixed left defense of this team and he has a lot of demands.
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            uhm, is this even legal?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              This is hilarious. Ezatolahi, Kanaani and Shoja who all 3 are starters are basically on a vacation till november 2022. Khakkk
              Wow! Ezzatolahi is on loan so I imagine he will leave. Not sure about other two as they are on contract...Qatar must be planning a very early NT training camp or something. This is what the USSR used to do for hockey in advance of big tournaments. Their players were lock step and key cause they would spend 6-7 months practicing and playing together only.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Qatari league is already over???
                I've never seen a league end so early.. I'm hoping they can secure a loan to a IPL team or something because that's a very long layoff.

Comment

Ezatolahi and Khalilzadeh’s clubs play in ACL next month. They both also have cup games. Kanani is only one on early vacation.

Comment

I am sure ghaedi is regretting not having joined a qatari club now.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      uhm, is this even legal?
                      ¥ € $

Comment

Kanaani is likely to return to Perspolis during the summer transfer window. Shoja might return as well, unless Perspolis signs PAG.

Comment

Would be nice if PP sign PAG and Kanani.

Those 2 could build some chemistry together. I still think PAG will return strong and he has some months before WC to show his fitness/form.

If PAG is ready to play, with Majid rounding into form we will have him as starter + one of the aforementioned 2.

Comment

Al Wakrah vs Al Gharafa soon in Emir Cup semifinal. I was looking forward to Saeed vs Omid, but Saeed is on the bench while Omid is starting. (Sounds like Eupen days). Not sure whats the better situation here, Saeed has fitness issue or Saeed not impressing in QSL trainings…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                              Al Wakrah vs Al Gharafa soon in Emir Cup semifinal. I was looking forward to Saeed vs Omid, but Saeed is on the bench while Omid is starting. (Sounds like Eupen days). Not sure whats the better situation here, Saeed has fitness issue or Saeed not impressing in QSL trainings…
                              He is 25. He is no longer a kid. Cannot believe he already has fitness issues and does not start in the QSL! 🤦
                              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Saeed entered game in 87th min. 79th last game. Old Saeed is back. And perfect timing too! 7 months before World Cup.

Comment

Working...
                                X