QSL & UAE league legionnaires 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    While we are at it why not call up 35yr old Dejagah playing for AL Shaniya of QSL second division lol...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    The difference is Omid is playing for the 3rd best team in Qatar, is in great shape, a year younger, plays a central position (which requires less pace) while Dejagah plays for a team in the 2nd division of Qatar!

Speaking of Omid, he scored a goal today.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      The difference is Omid is playing for the 3rd best team in Qatar, is in great shape, a year younger, plays a central position (which requires less pace) while Dejagah plays for a team in the 2nd division of Qatar!

Speaking of Omid, he scored a goal today.
      Is Omid that great or Qatar that weak? Must be a reason CQ and Skocic haven't called him up. Logic suggests given his age...

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        Is Omid that great or Qatar that weak? Must be a reason CQ and Skocic haven't called him up. Logic suggests given his age...

CQ called him up lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
          CQ called him up lol
          Well that settles it. He is overrated then if CQ called him up lol. Actually he was in 2018 squad but dropped after that wasn't he?

Edit: nevermind I see he was called up even in 2021...i just can't seem to place him since WC 2018. Anyways still not sure Qatar league is anything to measure by.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Ahmad Nour started today but Ghaedi on the bench because their Norweigan player is back.

Comment

So sad how Dejagah's career ended up going, he had so much potential, I don't think he ever fully recovered from his bad injury.
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Ghaedi came on in 86th minute. In a 0-0. In UAE.
                He is not in the wrong place to transition career to horse jockey.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMhVzF-8ikc

Ghaedi and Noor starting in uae league cup semi final.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                    So sad how Dejagah's career ended up going, he had so much potential, I don't think he ever fully recovered from his bad injury.
                    Considering his age and injuries I don't think he did so bad. He was doing well even in the EPL, but his knees were failing him.

Comment

Ghaedi subbed off after an hour. Didn't do much, invisible. The cup games have Sofascore ratings. He and Ahmad Noor have two of the lowest scores in the game. Why do we have these players in our national team?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                        Ghaedi subbed off after an hour. Didn't do much, invisible. The cup games have Sofascore ratings. He and Ahmad Noor have two of the lowest scores in the game. Why do we have these players in our national team?
                        Noorollahi at least backs it up in the field for TM.
                        Ghaedi hasn't (except for the Bosnia game).

We all were concerned that when they move to UAE they will lose their fitness and form. It's an amateur league. I know people in Iran think the level in UAE is somehow better but it's not. The players get paid on time and the stadiums are nice, but they barely train, hang out in malls and hookah lounges all day and night, and train alongside guys who have dayjobs other than football!
                        It's much worse than Iran's league but we all love shiny stuff.

If you recall, our football went through a huge drought when from between 2003-2011 everyone was going to UAE for easy money.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Noorollahi at least backs it up in the field for TM.
                          Ghaedi hasn't (except for the Bosnia game).
                          Nour has been good for TM. Kanani was decent last time too. But TM opponents haven’t been too far from UAE league level. Big question is can these QSL/UAE players raise their level in WC or AC knockouts? And its a very big question because they make up the backbone of TM unfortunately. Let’s see what happens against Korea.

Comment

The blessing is if they leave this summer, they can join a team that actually gets them in shape by November.

Comment

arab teams must be sick and tired of spending boatloads of cash for lazy iranians

how much did they spend for ghaedi? and he cannot even start every game for them

it happened to torabi, cheshmi as well

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                                arab teams must be sick and tired of spending boatloads of cash for lazy iranians

how much did they spend for ghaedi? and he cannot even start every game for them

it happened to torabi, cheshmi as well
                                Emirati media actually praises Ghaedi quite a bit though, and some papers were criticizing the coach for not giving him enough playing time, saying it's a crime to have him on the bench. But they were also criticizing Ghaedi in some other games, so I wouldn't know, I haven't actually watched any of their matches.

Comment

Working...
                                X