No announcement yet.

QSL & UAE league legionnaires 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Ok big differance between 3-4 week injury or 3 month injury.. anyway hope he recovers fast ezza is one of the unreplaceables
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I don’t know if he’ll ever reach his ceiling unfortunately. Too injury prone and poor fitness. A shame as he’s one of favorites and in form he is essential to TM.

Comment

Ghaedi and Nour starting… Chance to watch some quality football before the European junk starts…
          https://youtu.be/pYzc_GGH9xw

Comment

After a slow transition to a new team Nour is doing what he is supposed to do and asked for. But tbh, it has been quite dissapointing for Ghaedi.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Al Gharafa announce that Iranian midfielder Saeid Ezatolahi suffered a first-degree collateral ligament tear in the Amir Cup game against Al Kharaitiyat
              Damn! Here goes our only quality DM.

Comment

Ghaedi scored. Nice finish. But have to keep in mind other team is ranked 13th/14.

Comment

Not serious for Saeid will be back training next week or so.
                  golbezanpodcast.com
                  twitter.com/GolBezan
                  instagram.com/GolBezan
                  youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    Congratulations to Ezza. He is injured now!
                    Just to clarify he was loaned by his Danish club right? Doubt he had much say in this move as it likely helped his club financially.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKmCEmfArXQ

Kanaani got sent off for handball today and Al-Saad scored 8 goals.

Comment

This is our Team melli right now - starting from FW-Attacking MD- Deffensive MD- Defense - and keeper at the buttom

-------Bugatti------
                        -------Benz---------
                        -------Peugeot------
                        -------Peykan-------
                        -------BMW----------

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                          Not serious for Saeid will be back training next week or so.
                          I hope they don't rush him. MCLs heal on their own but require rest and eventually PT for recovery. Let's not forget Saeid has a terrible injury history and is coming off a few years where he's seen more game action that ever before in his career.

Rushing his recovery right now is a recipe for disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                            This is our Team melli right now - starting from FW-Attacking MD- Deffensive MD- Defense - and keeper at the buttom

-------Bugatti------
                            -------Benz---------
                            -------Peugeot------
                            -------Peykan-------
                            -------BMW----------
                            if we could just upgrade the peykan to even a honda wed be set

Comment

Wow.. Omid's highlights during 2020-2021

He's our best performing player in the QSL. I think he deserves a callup. Even though he's 34 now he's still very fit and nimble with his feet!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

Wow.. Omid's highlights during 2020-2021
                                He's our best performing player in the QSL. I think he deserves a callup. Even though he's 34 now he's still very fit and nimble with his feet!
                                I have no idea why he was crossed out. Some people said age issue well in that case how come useless Kamyabinia was invited? We also have Amiri who is 33 .

Comment

Working...
                                X