X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trash fucking ref gifted them the goal

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Our idiot player takes a dive when we were about to score a goal from a counter. And now he received a yellow card and gave a freekick to Kazakhs which lead to a goal. I can't believe this level of stupidity.

Comment

Referee makes a horrible call and Kazakhstan scores off of it

Comment

We’ve played defensive every game, even against USA. Our team is boring to watch

Comment

2-2
            ffs
            we lack that KILLER mentality
            as soon as we go ahead by 2 or more goals we get comfortable and loose focus and all intensity in our plays...!!

Comment

It was so clear that we will concede. Our defense is sooraakh. Plus I am hating how we score and then pull back and start defending with our shaky defense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I will never understand players that take embarrassing dives like this. Where is your gheyrat?

Comment

insane how we fcucking try to get a fault when their keeper is out of net and instead get scored on. so unprofessional

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                    insane how we fcucking try to get a fault when their keeper is out of net and instead get scored on. so unprofessional
                    Our own stupid player took a dive... not thier fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Referee makes a horrible call and Kazakhstan scores off of it
                      He gave them a freekick because of our diving player. We were about to score the third goal and he does a stupid mistake like that and that's why we conceded the second *facepalm*

Comment

Originally posted by shahin2000 View Post
                        Our own stupid player took a dive... not thier fault.
                        Exactly! I am so pissed right now. Honestly how can you do such a dumb move in an important match like that?!?!?! I don't even know what to say anymore.

Comment

How nervous amd dast paache our player look and play. Especially up front. Unbelievable how a team can suddenly change

Comment

one more oful and irna get a penalty. can make it 3-2 and adjust from there.
                            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Back to playing too defensive hence we suck. We can lose this game easily playing like this.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Futsal World cup is about to start!!!! SEP 12

What an amazing keeper their goalie is wowwwww

Last edited by Keano; 09-27-2021, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X