No announcement yet.

Asian Champions League 2021 schedules, highlights and live report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is gonna end up one of those games Saudi kids meme on their forums and Twitter for years, maybe 5 or 6-0…

Comment

Sad rahmat be Esteghlal.. At least they showed some effort. Persepolis look super weak

Comment

As long as IPL teams lose their best players to Qatari and UAE teams they won't have a chance to win the ACL. I still don't understand why ACL is being played over 2 seasons. It's unfair to west asian teams, especially IPL teams.

Comment

Wow we’re getting toyed around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Persepolis playing terrible. Esteghlal played much better vs the same team. I understand beating them was kind of impossible but this is a shit show from some TM players even.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Players have given up. They already want to go home.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Players have given up. They already want to go home.
                Yeah, one of those games you wish the referee would just blow the final whistle.
                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                  This is gonna end up one of those games Saudi kids meme on their forums and Twitter for years, maybe 5 or 6-0…
                  And Esteghlalis [emoji28][emoji1750]

It’s ok, I knew we will not stand a chance. We actually all knew it. Nothing unexpected nonetheless.

Nothing and I mean no factors were on par and fair for this match.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                    As long as IPL teams lose their best players to Qatari and UAE teams they won't have a chance to win the ACL. I still don't understand why ACL is being played over 2 seasons. It's unfair to west asian teams, especially IPL teams.
                    THIS!

Comment

I am logging off ...we have never been so humiliated by arabs. No excuse!

Comment

If Iranians rise up and kick out this regime then we would perhaps get some fair games, for now we have to bend over for the IR and the AFC and anyone with a big you know what.

The worse is that even fans don't get it. Do u really want us to perform like a big team? Then get a good leaders for the country first before you complain about a team that is affected so much of their weakness.
                        Last edited by webmaster; 10-16-2021, 12:36 PM.
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                          I mean if he was at least an Esteghlali I could understand it but how jealous can a person be to sink that low?
                          He is a loser. Perspolis didn’t want him anymore ha baasanesh bad joori sookhte az oon moghe

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                            I am logging off ...we have never been so humiliated by arabs. No excuse!
                            Brankos Perspolis lost 4-0 to Al Hilal

Comment

I wish esteghlal had played istiklol instead in R16, seeing as they’ve made a bunch of signings this summer meanwhile Persepolis have made no moves

Comment

How many goals this gomis scores against iranian teams?

Comment

Working...
                                X