Asian Champions League 2021 schedules, highlights and live report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sharpness is one thing.

I dont think Perspolis has any offensive ideas/identity.

Losing moghanlou with no replacement is really hurting them, and will continue to do so this season.

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
      Wow what an idiot!
      He is a faggot with his short pants and strange outfits. He never was a good player and happy he was kicked out of the team.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

People saying al hilal is a Poor team but they have marega who was with Porto last year, gomis former epl player and pereira who is in his prime and left premier league. Also former Korean national team defender along with some Saudi national team starters all coached by Leonardo jardim
        Meanwhile Persepolis have no season no training and lose moghanlou, nourollahi, and kanaani with 0 replacement. Also it is away game, what do you expect?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          sharpness is one thing.

I dont think Perspolis has any offensive ideas/identity.

Losing moghanlou with no replacement is really hurting them, and will continue to do so this season.
          Bro. The Hilal team is playing at home in front of many fans. Do you really expect magic from a depleted team? While Hilal has 5-6 foreign players from strong leagues.

Comment

I must admit Saudi stadiums looks like hell for away teams.
            I rank them second behind Iran in asia. Not an easy place to play in...
            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

So there is no 2nd leg in Tehran? What a joke

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                Bro. The Hilal team is playing at home in front of many fans. Do you really expect magic from a depleted team? While Hilal has 5-6 foreign players from strong leagues.

like I said, given circumstances I do not expect them to be sharp or indeed get anything from this game.

But from simply strategic POV its hard to pinpoint what PP is trying to do offensively.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                  Sosha Makani wishing an Al-Hilal win proves how low life this loser is
                  Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  I mean if he was at least an Esteghlali I could understand it but how jealous can a person be to sink that low?

Comment

Best chance is to somehow goad marega into second yellow

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      like I said, given circumstances I do not expect them to be sharp or indeed get anything from this game.

But from simply strategic POV its hard to pinpoint what PP is trying to do offensively.
                      I don’t think they expected to fall behind so early in the match

Comment

I blame IFF for this if Perspolis loses.
                        How can you start the league so late!?
                        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

This is ine of the most painful matches of our teams games I have watched in a long time.

Feels like we’re playing against PSG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Any of you guys thought we would win this game?? Come on

Comment

Lol VAR checks every tiny incident with Persepolis. They aren’t even close to handball

Comment

Hopeless. They scored their third goal.

Offsides are not called.
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Working...
                                X