Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gohari looks very impressive so far.. Better than Lak

Comment

Peresepolis' Uzbek forward is quite greedy.

Comment

Damn! Great save by Hosseini! How did that shot not go in!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Fair enough. I think the main reason most get frustrated is that these games are very tense and choppy. Free flowing football is rare.
          Persepolis on the other hand today is sort of forced to play attacking football as it has to close the gap.
          Yeah I agree, we need the win big time. This is the first derby in a while that had major championship implications that’s been a while too I think where we had one towards the end of the season and there is a somewhat close gap. Can’t remember the last time that was the case.

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          Gohari looks very impressive so far.. Better than Lak
          Hmmmmm idk, I respectfully disagree. In two scenes so far he has shown he lacks basic fundamentals - on the FK from courts he pushed the ball back out in front of him instead of directing it to his side and also on another scene he didn’t catch the ball from a shot that he should have and hit it in front of him again. I’m not sold on him being a solid GK from this first half but I hope he can prove my doubts wrong
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Our Uzbek forward misses another good chance.

Pahlevan has been very good today so far.

Comment

This derby has been entertaining!!! Chances from both teams!!

Comment

Terrible miss by Temirov 35'

Comment

Motahari needs to finish that!!!

Comment

What the heck was Gohari doing? He nearly just watched the ball go in.

Comment

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_
                        Why the hell are they playing a pre recorded repeating stadium noise on the background?? Just let the live noise be heard.
                        It's the real sound today. What feed are you watching?

GOOOOL!
                        Ali Nemati with a lovely header.

Comment

Beautiful set piece goal for Persepolis headed in by Ali Nemati!!! MASHALLA BACHEHA!!!!!

Also….Ramin rezaeian for TM!!!
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

this commentator got his commentating licence from the toilet store
                            In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Comment

Originally posted by sooskmar View Post
                              this commentator got his commentating licence from the toilet store
                              Love Khiabani!
                              Yeah he has tons of mistakes, but he actually is one of the few passionate ones.

Comment

Sexy ball sent in from Ramin and a great headed finish from Ali Nemati

Comment

Working...
                                X