Persian Gulf Pro League 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    I am Persepolisi but this whole military service story is real joke.
    Tons of players find ways to avoid doing it so not really fair for some who are obligated to do it.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    Did Esteghlal play Moradmand and Yazdani when they were already conscripted? Or are they just becoming "mashmool" now?
    If they were already mashmool, Esteghlal should be docked points for any games they played.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Did Esteghlal play Moradmand and Yazdani when they were already conscripted? Or are they just becoming "mashmool" now?
      If they were already mashmool, Esteghlal should be docked points for any games they played.
      Exactly they allowed them to play against Tractor, but it suddenly became a problem against Fajr? They would be in trouble against Tractor without those players, Fajr is in terrible shape.

Comment

These are 2 key players for eses D.
        They will not be the same without them.

Comment

I am Persepolisi but this whole military service story is real joke.
          Tons of players find ways to avoid doing it so not really fair for some who are obligated to do it.

Huge joke that something like this happens in the middle of the season.. Also Yazdani is almost 30, why didn't something like this happen when he was 18/19?
          This may cost Esteghlal's title hopes. Hopefully they're able to go out and buy some free agents to replace them.

Comment

These are 2 key players for eses D.
            They will not be the same without them.

With no Moradmand and Yazdani, I'm guessing Cheshmi and Daneshgar will be the starting CBs going forward with Hardani/Salmani as the RB/LB.

Comment

Esteghlal got extremely lucky at the end, but hold on to get crucial 3 points on a day where Perspolis drew with Gol Gohar.. Their lead extends to 5 points with 11 games remaining.
              Incredible that Esteghlal has only allowed 6 goals through 19 games!

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                Esteghlal got extremely lucky at the end, but hold on to get crucial 3 points on a day where Perspolis drew with Gol Gohar.. Their lead extends to 5 points with 11 games remaining.
                Incredible that Esteghlal has only allowed 6 goals through 19 games!
                Esteghlal shire. They’re trying everything now to stop us from getting the title.
                Now that we have only conceded 6 goals they send our 2 best CB to military.
                They waited until we lost a bunch of players in the transfer window, before doing this shit.

God forbid we win with more than 1 goal margins( 1-0), because they might pull the same BS on our forwards if we do lol.
                They know they can’t beat us on the pitch.
                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Ss will get 2 points in the next 2 matches
                  Against Nasaji and gg.
                  Enjoy your last lucky 3 pts for a long time
                  6taya.

Comment

I am Perspolisi from childhood yet I have to say that Esteghlal, Sepahan and many other teams historically have done much better in youth development. Just look at how many young prospects are playing for them compared to Perspolis. I am frustrated yet my values don't let me be blind. Esteghlal is on its way to win the championship and they have the winning mentality that Perspolis had in the last five seasons. Their most exciting player is Hosseinzadeh.

Go Persian Gulf League!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                      I am Perspolisi from childhood yet I have to say that Esteghlal, Sepahan and many other teams historically have done much better in youth development. Just look at how many young prospects are playing for them compared to Perspolis. I am frustrated yet my values don't let me be blind. Esteghlal is on its way to win the championship and they have the winning mentality that Perspolis had in the last five seasons. Their most exciting player is Hosseinzadeh.

Go Persian Gulf League!
                      Same. I just want good football from our clubs and youth development. Don't care who wins, but agree that it's nice to see a 21-year old lead the charge (Hosseinzadeh for Esteghlal) for the league leaders.
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

After the Nassaji game, Esteghlal will be playing 3 games in a row at Azadi. If they manage 10 points from the next 4 games, then they'll be in prime shape for the title.

Comment

Babaye longia kiyeh ? Keirosh stanleyieh😂😂😂! Post Baba Masoud Era!

Comment

Hosseinzadeh, Mehdipour, Hardani should all be on next TM list. Strong performances for SS today.

With Saeid out Mehdipour probably even has chance to start. Hardani will take place of Moharrami.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                              Babaye longia kiyeh ? Keirosh stanleyieh[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]! Post Baba Masoud Era!
                              الان شعارها سوسولی شده.
                              یاد این افتادم. [emoji1]
                              ک.. کلفت باوی، تو ک.. هر چی آبی [emoji1]

Comment

الان شعارها سوسولی شده.
                                یاد این افتادم. [emoji1]
                                ک.. کلفت باوی، تو ک.. هر چی آبی [emoji1]

Lmao that’s nice but I’m not a kiseh fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X