Persian Gulf Pro League 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    he thought it was offside.. i swear they always have excuses whenever things don't go their way.
    What a fool it wasn’t even close….shame on yahya
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Yahya's behavior is unacceptable. At the same time, the ref is so one-sided on the side of Esteghlal that even I can not deny it. He could have let Seyed Jallal come in before Esteghlal's free kick that resulted in their goal and he didn't.

Go Perspolis!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
        Red card yahya? ✌️

Saleh Hardani is a stud wow 😍 deserves the start against Korea

Comment

Persian Gulf Pro League 2021-22

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          he thought it was offside.. i swear they always have excuses whenever things don't go their way.
          No, he was complaining about the ref not allowing Jalal to come on. But still his unprofessional behavior is not justifiable by any means

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Keano; 03-17-2022, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
            Yahya's behavior is unacceptable. At the same time, the ref is so one-sided on the side of Esteghlal that even I can not deny it. He could have let Seyed Jallal come in before Esteghlal's free kick that resulted in their goal and he didn't.
            Go Perspolis!
            That’s true this ref is a major charlatan. I don’t know who’s a bigger charlatan….the ref or arman ramezani
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

shameful behaviour by Yahya. Imagine how much a headcase you need to be that Rezaeian has to calm you down.

Comment

Great game!!! Overall, that was one of the better derbies we have had in a while.. Great to see the fans back too!!

This feels more like a win for Esteghlal considering they don't lose any ground to Perspolis and maintain a 6 point gap with 7 games left.

Comment

Shame on Yahya. He single-handed my wasted 6 minutes and created this negative and demoralizing atmosphere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    shameful behaviour by Yahya. Imagine how much a headcase you need to be that Rezaeian has to calm you down.
                    His behavior was poor and unacceptable. The ref f***ed that up too though. He should have let the sub go through. Persepolis was playing a man down.

Overall, I thought the 2nd half was much worse. Temirov was really poor.
                    Persepolis had their tactics right, they just were really poor at finishing anything today or making the right last second decision.

Hardani's last second tackle on Torabi was amazing I have to say.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      Best Derby in years. Probably the best in a decade.
                      The 4-2 in 2016 was the last really good one (as a Persepolis fan).

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        What the hell is yahya having a meltdown about? The guy is so embarrassing with this BS
                        Yahya's behavior deserved a red card and caused uncalled for delays and it hurt Perspolis. Shameful! AND, I think he was mad because the ref did not let Seyed Jallal come in after Aghaee was injured and was taken out of the pitch. Seyed Jallal was waiting to come in on the sideline before Esteghlal took the free kick that resulted in their goal. The goal was not offside AND Perspolis had ten men on the pitch. The ref's behavior from the first minute was so clearly biased that it made watching the match really frustrating. So many clear fouls against Persoplis were not called. In once case the Esteghlal defender DeSilva bloodied Torabi's mouth and brought him down and he did not call it. Well, that's PGL for you. What can I say. Love it and hate it at the same time .

Go Perspolis!

Comment

Great derby….just such a shame we couldn’t get the needed 3 points, I thought we deserved it and the ref was definitely making tons of calls of favor of SS. Finishing was poor from both sides but intensity and passion was absolutely there and the players from both sides played a hard fought and physical match. Quality of footy was a bit low but the game itself was still exciting and for that I’m grateful seeing as how recent derbies have sucked in every aspect.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Great derby….just such a shame we couldn’t get the needed 3 points, I thought we deserved it and the ref was definitely making tons of calls of favor of SS. Finishing was poor from both sides but intensity and passion was absolutely there and the players from both sides played a hard fought and physical match. Quality of footy was a bit low but the game itself was still exciting and for that I’m grateful seeing as how recent derbies have sucked in every aspect.
                            Great points Ghermez Agha jaan. It was definitely worth watching. It was one of the better ones in recent years. With Ajorloo at the helm of Esteghlal, Sepah is in control and I think it is naive to assume that with the corruption of IRGC, there was no intervention and the ref was unbiased. Of course all my evidence is circumstantial. Here are the highlights.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/248...A7%D8%B5%DB%8C

Go Perspolis!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                              Great points Ghermez Agha jaan. It was definitely worth watching. It was one of the better ones in recent years. With Ajorloo at the helm of Esteghlal, Sepah is in control and I think it is naive to assume that with the corruption of IRGC, there was no intervention and the ref was unbiased. Of course all my evidence is circumstantial. Here are the highlights.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/248...A7%D8%B5%DB%8C

Go Perspolis!
                              I did not watch the first half, but it seems like the PP goalie fouled the forward in the 54th second of the above highlight link but ref did not call it. Perhaps, the ref went pro Esteghlal after Perspolis's goal as I believe government's favorite result is a tie... Tie score has the smallest chance of sholooghi afterwards...

Comment

Man, watching this derby in particular, and Iranian league matches in general, is becoming more and more intolerable. The players argue, fight, and involve themselves in so much bs that it takes all of their energy and attention away from the game itself. It's incredible how terrible the passing and football IQ is. On top of that, all the over the top drama is just embarrassing to witness. So sad that after 130+ years of football in our country, this is what we have as the showcase of our domestic game. FFS.

Comment

Working...
                                X