No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf Pro League 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to commend both fans. 20,000 in the stadium and they sound like 100,000.

Comment

It already looks like a tense derby which will be full of mistakes and the poorest football both teams will play all season.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        It already looks like a tense derby which will be full of mistakes and the poorest football both teams will play all season.
        I just hope it doesn't end in a 0-0 draw. Hopefully with Persepolis coming out victorious.

Comment

Why so much emphasis on religion?
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

برد
            باخت
            مساوی
            اخر
            بازی
            دعواست

Comment

LOL the standard is so effing poor hahaha
              everyone is angry and yet no one knows how to play....typical persians
              In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Comment

Saeid Aghayee just saved a 100% goal damesh garm
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                  Why so much emphasis on religion?
                  AIrani jan, with all due respect, where have you been the past 43 years ?

Comment

Asadi just wasted a decent chance 21'

Should have at least had it on target, but skied it...

Comment

Asadi ruins a beautiful chance he shanks a volley over the goal instead of laying it off to Sarlak who would have had a clear and open shot from 7 ft away
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Not a good game. Frustrating to watch.
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                          Not a good game. Frustrating to watch.
                          Pretty much the story of every derby except for a few.
                          In terms of quality it's usually one of the worst games of the year in Iran.

Comment

I don’t get you guys complaining about game quality is this your first Tehran derby in 15 years? The derby was at all time lows lately and this game is a big step up….at least they are playing with a good deal of intensity. Haven’t seen that since Taremi was in Persepolis honestly
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Pretty much the story of every derby except for a few.
                              In terms of quality it's usually one of the worst games of the year in Iran.
                              You're right. Other IPL matches are at EPL level except for this one 😂
                              In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                I don’t get you guys complaining about game quality is this your first Tehran derby in 15 years? The derby was at all time lows lately and this game is a big step up….at least they are playing with a good deal of intensity. Haven’t seen that since Taremi was in Persepolis honestly
                                Fair enough. I think the main reason most get frustrated is that these games are very tense and choppy. Free flowing football is rare.
                                Persepolis on the other hand today is sort of forced to play attacking football as it has to close the gap.

Comment

Working...
                                X