No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf Pro League 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a shitshow our football is. First they only test out fans at PP and SS game and now the derby will be held with fans. Ridiculous how much favouritism long and kiseh get. Might as well cancel the league and award the title to SS one year and PP next year.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

To be clear its an Iranian made VAR. I don't believe its FIFA certified (yet).
        I suppose its better than waiting for some company that has the b***s to come work in Iran.

Comment

Ibai Gomez. To Foulad
          Spain
          LW
          Athletico Bilbao 2019-2021

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
            Ibai Gomez. To Foulad
            Spain
            LW
            Now all we need is Nokhodi to tell us how agents are rubbing their hands and a potential CAS trial awaits!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              Now all we need is Nokhodi to tell us how agents are rubbing their hands and a potential CAS trial awaits!
              Mobarake dalalha va vakilha dar CAS bashe.

Also continued disappointing signings and utilizations by Nekounam. Sitting on the best or 2nd best academy in Iran and hardly gives a chance to anyone younger than 50.

Comment

Ibai Gomez. To Foulad
                Spain
                LW
                He has good references, goals against good teams in europa league. I guess neku has still connexion in Spain

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHZ8pfDwHYw

Has La Liga experience. Looks quality for a PGPL signing (especially for a club of Foolad's stature) considering the guy was a consistent starter in La Liga.

Comment

Wow.. Pretty decent foreign signing...

At least it wasn't some random Brazilian in the 6th division...

Comment

Ibai Gomez. To Foulad
                      Spain
                      LW
                      Wow how did Foolad manage a signing like that?
                      Also aren't IPL teams only supposed to have 3 foreigners + 1 Asian player?
                      With this signing, they would be at 4 foreigners.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        He has good references, goals against good teams in europa league. I guess neku has still connexion in Spain
                        The guy would be a starter on Iran NT and I am not even exaggerating when I say this.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          The guy would be a starter on Iran NT and I am not even exaggerating when I say this.
                          Absolutely... He actually plays a lot like ARJ too lol

Comment

This must be PGL's best foreign signing ever - I mean, just based on credentials alone.
                            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                              This must be PGL's best foreign signing ever - I mean, just based on credentials alone.
                              What about Mame Thiam who was signed to Inter and Juventus and just won the AFCON with Senegal?

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                                Wow how did Foolad manage a signing like that?
                                Also aren't IPL teams only supposed to have 3 foreigners + 1 Asian player?
                                With this signing, they would be at 4 foreigners.
                                Foulad recruited him for ACL games (April 2022) only for now .

Comment

Working...
                                X