Persian Gulf Pro League 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Pretty much over for Persepolis for title race.
    Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    It was a good 5 years. We got spoiled.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      It was a good 5 years. We got spoiled.
      We are missing Aghaei, Isa, Sarlak, Pahlavan, Faraji.
      That is 5 starter.

Comment

We are missing Aghaei, Isa, Sarlak, Pahlavan, Faraji.
        That is 5 starter.

Pahlavan is in the game and is unfortunately playing like Pahlevan Panbe

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Pahlavan is in the game and is unfortunately playing like Pahlevan Panbe
          Yeah sorry. But still 4 key players

Comment

Abadan commentator is shamelessly partisan. It’s sort of funny.

Comment

Whoever forced and whoever accepted Asadi into Persepolis should be banned from football.

Comment

Mobarake Sanate Naft bashe. That was horrendous play by us today. Too many mistakes and no bite to our attack.

Comment

It is a bluetiful day! 💙💙💙💙
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Half the PGL coaches are Esteghlali, Morteza Tabrizi scores against Esteghlal today doesn’t celebrate, Havadar player wears esteghlal jersey under the Havadar one, Esteghlal takes 6 points from Amir Ghalenoi and his team full of esteghlalis. Ajerlu and Esteghlal mafia did wonders this season 😂

Comment

It wasn't intentional. These situation shouldn't be penalty

Maybe so but it is FIFA’s rule. Intention no longer matters

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                        It is a bluetiful day! 💙💙💙💙
                        Indeed it is! 6 point lead with 9 games left. Nothing decided yet lots to play for. Go EsEs

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
                          Half the PGL coaches are Esteghlali, Morteza Tabrizi scores against Esteghlal today doesn’t celebrate, Havadar player wears esteghlal jersey under the Havadar one, Esteghlal takes 6 points from Amir Ghalenoi and his team full of esteghlalis. Ajerlu and Esteghlal mafia did wonders this season [emoji23]
                          Well the first 3 points gifted to them by sazman league.
                          Also 8 of 10 Yagma goals are penalty. Shows how many P. K esteghlal got this yr

Comment

Half the PGL coaches are Esteghlali, Morteza Tabrizi scores against Esteghlal today doesn’t celebrate, Havadar player wears esteghlal jersey under the Havadar one, Esteghlal takes 6 points from Amir Ghalenoi and his team full of esteghlalis. Ajerlu and Esteghlal mafia did wonders this season 😂
                            loool
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Don’t be a poor sport man. Perspolis has won last 5 seasons. The one time things don’t go your way, you find poor excuses. Let other teams enjoy their time.

Comment

I’m showing you guys it’s the baba masoud curse!

Comment

Working...
                                X