Leading 2-1 vs Gol Gohar

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Tokhmi 2nd penalty for eses at 88 min.
      Leading 2-1 vs Gol Gohar

It was a handball, right call.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Lak rid 1-0 Sanat

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
          It was a handball, right call.
          It wasn't intentional. These situation shouldn't be penalty

Comment

Persepolis need a new keeper Lak is done.

Comment

Persepolis need a new keeper Lak is done.

I don’t think it’s the right decision to change keepers every week. Putting two keepers in competition with 9 games left to the end of season makes both of them nervous, this is something that’s should be done in the beginning of the season.

Comment

Mohammad Ghobeishavi scored Sant Naft's goal.
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Is Faraji and Ali Nemati are injured? This Takik guy is so shaky and Jalal is done tbh.
                  The D is so shaky.

Comment

Is Faraji and Ali Nemati are injured? This Takik guy is so shaky and Jalal is done tbh.
                    The D is so shaky.

This is what happens when the transfer window has been closed the majority of the past 5 years and we don’t invest in the academy.

Also Lak has cost us a really bad goal for 2 games now. Really bad.

Comment

Persepolis concedes another goal out of nowhere.

Management destroying this team.

Comment

What the heck was that from Lak? Embarrassing.

Comment

Wtf was Torabi doing there laying on the floor like that for a tackle, this guy should not be anywhere near TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            What the heck was that from Lak? Embarrassing.
                            How is Sharifi doing?

Man, watching PGL games is like watching games from the 80s. Do they not have HD cameras in Iran?

Comment

Pretty much over for Persepolis for title race.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                                How is Sharifi doing?

Man, watching PGL games is like watching games from the 80s. Do they not have HD cameras in Iran?
                                I think he got subbed out but I can’t tell with these cameras.
                                And I hear you on the cameras. IRIB doesn’t want to spend any money on the football package. They want all the advertisement money with none of the work.
                                Abadan also has the worst cameras for football in Iran along with Mashhad unfortunately. Only Tehran and Tabriz now broadcast games in HD.

Comment

Working...
                                X