• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kateb View Post
    amiri has MOAFI and its good
    and legit. his moafi is doodool issue.
    even if his dooodool issue has
    been fix since he gt his moafi papers
    he is still consider moaf.
    lol im looking to get moafi too. would this excuse be good to use at the iranian embassy?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Yazdani has become the most unlikeable guy in our football since forever. F**k that guy he deserves all the shit he has coming to him. Don’t feel an ounce of sorrow for that guy. He is nothing but a grade A laat
      As a Sepahan fan, I would agree with you.. He always causes issues somehow.. No need to have someone like that hanging around the TM locker. I rather have Seyed Jalal back in a walking cane before him.

Comment

Yazdani behaves like a badly trained dog.

Quicker he gets his ass to sarbazi and is forced to shape up the better.

And seriously, who does he think he is? Best CB in this "league" was Shoja for one season, then Kanani, both of whom were key in deep ACL runs and shut down big name CFs like Baghdad and Hamdallah. At least they had those performances on their resumes. Those games are essentially what got them starting roles in TM in past few months, kanani's ball progression was fantastic especially. And even these two shouldn't be starting for TM...

Yazdani ACL achievement primarily include being manhandled by Olunga. He never backed up his performances in our "league" where top scorer in 48 y/o luciano perreira with anything special in more competitive situation. Guy shouldnt even be close to the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          lol im looking to get moafi too. would this excuse be good to use at the iranian embassy?
          good news is
          you dont have to show your doodool to them in person
          due to covid no more in person appointmet.
          via skype appointment they will schedule you
          to see your doodool OFFCOURSE you need dr.papers
          saying so as well...they probably will ased 2 pictures of your dodool in color ad will send it to iran alng with your dr
          papers....its worth it brother JUST DO IT.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            Yazdani behaves like a badly trained dog.

Quicker he gets his ass to sarbazi and is forced to shape up the better.

And seriously, who does he think he is? Best CB in this "league" was Shoja for one season, then Kanani, both of whom were key in deep ACL runs and shut down big name CFs like Baghdad and Hamdallah. At least they had those performances on their resumes. Those games are essentially what got them starting roles in TM in past few months, kanani's ball progression was fantastic especially. And even these two shouldn't be starting for TM...

Yazdani ACL achievement primarily include being manhandled by Olunga. He never backed up his performances in our "league" where top scorer in 48 y/o luciano perreira with anything special in more competitive situation. Guy shouldnt even be close to the squad.
            This is very, very true. Not impressed by him. We would do better inviting Fallah or Janmaleki, who have room for growth.

Yazdani is 30 years old. If this is his prime - not impressed.
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

members on this forum can be quite strange and reactionary

Yazdani is an excellent defender by PGPL standards... Rudiger also has an edge to him soo what...

Its not right at all what is going on with him and moradmand and rules any chance they had of a WC spot

Comment

As i said and has nothing to do with Yazdani x or y. But sending NT defender to play in 2nd div for military service is ridiculous. Why not Tractor or Fajr?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    As i said and has nothing to do with Yazdani x or y. But sending NT defender to play in 2nd div for military service is ridiculous. Why not Tractor or Fajr?

They sent Iman Mobali to Nirooye Zamini and this Yazdani guy wants to wine and forge his way to not doing it.
                    My point is I don't think Yazdani should get special preferences just because he has a hardcore hezzi CEO like Ajorloo.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      They sent Iman Mobali to Nirooye Zamini and this Yazdani guy wants to wine and forge his way to not doing it.
                      My point is I don't think Yazdani should get special preferences just because he has a hardcore hezzi CEO like Ajorloo.
                      Would you feel the same way if he played for PP?
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                        Would you feel the same way if he played for PP?
                        Yes. Pooladi was a Perespolis player and I blamed him for his own Sarbazi issues.

Comment

Still man.
                          I am Persepolisi and not fan of Yazdani anyway but sending NT player to 2nd div is simply stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Still man.
                            I am Persepolisi and not fan of Yazdani anyway but sending NT player to 2nd div is simply stupid.

Best decision imo. He is 30, start messing in TM and it's not he will become our maldini. Hopefully he will be cross off TM and we could invest on other players

Comment

I am with you 100% Nokhodi jaan, I watched Yazdani’s phone conversation segment on Footballe Bartar and I was somewhat baffled by his childish behavior, as if he were crying for his parents forgiveness and making exceptions for his negligence.

Don’t get me wrong our dear Esteghlali friends, I had numerous times criticized Mehrdad Pooladi’s unacceptable action post AC-2015 as well. So rest assured my above statement is absolutely bias-free

However I wish he could at least play at Fajr rather than league Azadegaan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

yazdani and moradmand going to malavan
                                is best thing happened to them.
                                team is in first place and will be in pgl
                                next year.
                                fajer will get regulated most probably
                                and be league 1 next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X