No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf Pro League 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beyond the football level (we have quality but it could be improved), there is a lot of aethetism to do to improve Iran league. Currently, it looks like gedah khune. Okthere is a lot of hurdles but it will make the league more watchable and scouted (=> some nice transfers in/out for the clubs) :
    - Modern stadiums + pitch. If Iraq, China, Turkey, Russia can do wonders, we can have better than the current ones.
    - HD cameras and VAR
    - Stop these ugly ads around the pitch : one logo + one name max. not a whole sentence.
    - ditto for the sponsors on the shirt : limit the number and just logo or small name. Not a whole sentence.
    - as we can't get international sponsor, ok to stick with the local now for now.
    - enhance the score/team names that is shown on TV (see clean ones from Bundesliga or other leagues).
    - have a clean website with full line up, subsitude, live score.

Comment

To begin, the people behind Metrica.IR are doing a lot of great work but for the love of Hossein can someone contact them and beg them to stop producing their outputs purely in image format. You're an analytics company, publish the same stats in tabular format to make them more accessible and user-friendly ffs.

Comment

A brace today from Hosseinzadeh who has been spoken of highly on here by those who put themselves through the ordeal of watching this stuff.

Comment

really beautiful 2 goals. Before SS sold ghayedi I mentioned here that their best bet would be taking the cash and running for the hills, bc they could pick this kid up for nothing from saipa.

He is a much more complete player. Reminds me of smith rowe on arsenal a bit. Always forward thinking, great accelaration with the ball (hes actually faster than smith for sure), great dribbling ability and a really impressive eye for goal. Critically hosseinzadeh is physically very built after recovering from ACL injury and would not have a huge difficulty in that sense adapting to euro environment. He is very versatile and can play either wing, or CAM very well.

I think he has decent chance to make WC squad if he maintains this form for another few months. He would be a much more useable option than torabi or ghayedi who skocic seems to call each time but refuses to play whatsoever.

Comment

Esteghlal has a very serious chance to finally win IPL this year. I'm really liking how their defense and attack is built this year with the arrivals of Yamga, Gestede, Cheshmi, Salmani, Hosseinzadeh.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
              Esteghlal has a very serious chance to finally win IPL this year. I'm really liking how their defense and attack is built this year with the arrivals of Yamga, Gestede, Cheshmi, Salmani, Hosseinzadeh.
              Teame hokoomati

Comment

Some points from today's Perspolis game:

- Abdi is good and currently the best Iranian PGPL striker alongside Motahari, but very inconsistent at the same time, which is his biggest weakness. Today was his chance to add 1-2 goals. I still think he should start, but alongside another striker (fingers crossed who we're going to sign...if we actually sign anyone)
                - Kamyabinia has matured a lot during the last 2 years. He receives way less cards and somewhat stabilizes our midfield. I hope he remains like this.
                - Great to see Mohammad Omri (21 y/o winger who is the current top goalscorer of the U21 league) gave his debut for Perspolis. I liked what I saw from him, he seems technically gifted and pacey. Our current U21 team is leading the U21 league and is doing very well, we should definitely promote a few of them into our first team.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

- Great to see Mohammad Omri (21 y/o winger who is the current top goalscorer of the U21 league) gave his debut for Perspolis. I liked what I saw from him, he seems technically gifted and pacey. Our current U21 team is leading the U21 league and is doing very well, we should definitely promote a few of them into our first team.
                  Persepolis U21

1 پرسپولیس 17 18 37
                  2 پیکان 17 12 35
                  3 سایپا 17 12 34
                  4 استقلال تهران 17 15 28
                  5 اسپاد الوند تهران 17 9 28

Kharkesh ( C) LB & Hajizadeh FW ( front row 2nd from R) are good

Kharkesh and Omri were training two years ago with Seniors. Omro moved up but Kharkesh still with U21
                  Hajizadeh played for U16 with Doustali and scored goals he is about 19.
                  Kia should consider Joudaki or Kharkesh for LB in extended list

Today Sepahan also played Mohkamkar from previous U20 team.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                    in your dream

double hatrick is ours

ss gone get hatrick of losing hazfi final

Comment

- Abdi is good and currently the best Iranian PGPL striker alongside Motahari, but very inconsistent at the same time, which is his biggest weakness. Today was his chance to add 1-2 goals. I still think he should start, but alongside another striker (fingers crossed who we're going to sign...if we actually sign anyone)
                      - Kamyabinia has matured a lot during the last 2 years. He receives way less cards and somewhat stabilizes our midfield. I hope he remains like this.
                      abdi has played 500 less minutes then issa
                      before entring the match today.
                      somethin happened the week leading toderby to put
                      abdi in yahya sh...t list.
                      we can not justask a player which is beneched
                      in reality to turn it on in one match.
                      abdi had good chances today and should of scored
                      FAJER GOALIE become abedzadeh and was saving everything score coud of been 4-0
                      abdi is a beast..
                      if we can bring players from the youth level
                      man THE PASSION OF 1360S OF PP will be back.
                      look at asadi i am shame to see him in pp jersey.
                      players that come upthe youth level bring a different
                      heart to the team

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                        look at asadi i am shame to see him in pp jersey.
                        Vahid Ghelich agrees with you
                        https://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/news/...88%D8%B2%D9%87

کدام بازیکن مورد نظر شماست؟
                        رضا اسدی! باید مجسمه اش را در موزه ایران باستان درست کنند و به عنوان یک بازیکن به درد نخور به نمایش بگذارند تا مردم بروند و از نزدیک ببینند که چطور یک باشگاه می*تواند پولش را حیف و میل کند. واقعاً حیف پولی که با این بازیکن قرارداد بستند. این باید برای مدیران بعدی درس عبرت شود.

Comment

رضا اسدی! باید مجسمه اش را در موزه ایران باستان درست کنند و به عنوان یک بازیکن به درد نخور به نمایش بگذارند تا مردم بروند و از نزدیک ببینند که چطور یک باشگاه می*تواند پولش را حیف و میل کند. واقعاً حیف پولی که با این بازیکن قرارداد بستند. این باید برای مدیران بعدی درس عبرت شود.
                          حالا قلیچ مثلا خودش اینگار عددی بوده؟
                          یه عمر خایه مالی بروین و کردن تبدیلش کرد به گلر باشگاه

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            حالا قلیچ مثلا خودش اینگار عددی بوده؟
                            یه عمر خایه مالی بروین و کردن تبدیلش کرد به گلر باشگاه

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                            بیچاره بهروز سلطانی
                            شده بود ذخیره وحید قلیچ.
                            از ترس قلیچ جیکش در نمیومد.
                            سلطانی خیلی خوب بود..
                            قلیچ نوچه اول علی پروین بود .
                            تو مایعهای داش علی
                            چجوری خط و دوست داری بندازم رو بد خواهات.
                            اگه وحید قلیچ در حد لیگ ٢ باشگاهای تهران بود .
                            پروین هم بازیش میداد چون اینقدر هافبک و حمله مون قوی
                            بود حلا وحید سوراخ ١ گل هم میخورد
                            بازم بازی رو میبردن. تیما میترسیدن به پرسپولیس گل بزنن
                            چون بعدش ٤ تا میخوردن.

Comment

looooooool
                              i dont think there is one perspolisie
                              which likes asadi.

Comment

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/180439...85%D8%A7%D9%86

nice article about hosseinzadeh.

Him and Yasin are best talents in league, both free agents at the end of the season, and both with qualities to contribute to TM and excel in europe.

Comment

Working...
                                X