Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanat Naft gives Aluminum Arak their first defeat of the season:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_30YsskEu_g
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
      Sanat Naft gives Aluminum Arak their first defeat of the season:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_30YsskEu_g
      nice goal by Ghobeishavi (CM-21), was previously captain of Chamanian's successful u17 side.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        nice goal by Ghobeishavi (CM-21), was previously captain of Chamanian's successful u17 side.
        Sanat could have won 6-1. They wasted so many chances.
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          He is the best CM in league now.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
          He has deserved a call up for a long time….I hope Skocic opts for him instead of Sarlak or rafiei
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            He has deserved a call up for a long time….I hope Skocic opts for him instead of Sarlak or rafiei
            How mehdipour is already 27 and was never call up? Is he over performing this season?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              How mehdipour is already 27 and was never call up? Is he over performing this season?
              He was highly rated in his youth with Sepahan, same age group as Ali Karimi, they came through together.

He struggled a bit mentally over the years with injuries, loss of form, etc. But he is for iranian standards solid CM for sure.

Comment

He was highly rated in his youth with Sepahan, same age group as Ali Karimi, they came through together.

He struggled a bit mentally over the years with injuries, loss of form, etc. But he is for iranian standards solid CM for sure.
                You mean Zobahan maybe

Comment

You mean Zobahan maybe
                  Nope, before zob he was in sepahan youth until age 16, but quite highly rated.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    Well Sarlak is defensive, he is all around midfielder like Nour but with better speed.
                    His issue is consistency, he is having the best season of his career so far

Comment

I am a Perspolisi "by blood" yet I strive to be fair. I am happy that Majidi has grown as a coach and has put together a very strong team with the best defending performance in the league. The only team with no losses (Aluminum lost for the first time today) and only two goals allowed. Wow! A lot of credit should go to Siavash Yazdani who has proven to everyone on the pitch that he has deserved the call ups by Skocic. Esteghlal is well poised at this point to win the title although there is still a lot of time left.

Go PGL!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                        I am a Perspolisi "by blood" yet I strive to be fair. I am happy that Majidi has grown as a coach and has put together a very strong team with the best defending performance in the league. The only team with no losses (Aluminum lost for the first time today) and only two goals allowed. Wow! A lot of credit should go to Siavash Yazdani who has proven to everyone on the pitch that he has deserved the call ups by Skocic. Esteghlal is well poised at this point to win the title although there is still a lot of time left.

Go PGL!
                        Maybe it's due to his Italian assistant Gabriele pine

Comment

Maybe it's due to his Italian assistant Gabriele pine
                          I think this is probably a lot to do with it but even for this you have to credit majidi.

HE insisted he needed foreign assistant and handpicked this guy too. A lot of iranian coaches and iranian mentality in general would be too proud to accept, let alone seek out, such help to cover ones technical deficiencies for the greater good of the team.

And If you heard the sidelines during recent ACL matches this Pine guy was basically taking control of the team from sidelines in a lot of situations.

Comment

Esteghlal still doesn't play a good football despite results.

Comment

I think this is probably a lot to do with it but even for this you have to credit majidi.

HE insisted he needed foreign assistant and handpicked this guy too. A lot of iranian coaches and iranian mentality in general would be too proud to accept, let alone seek out, such help to cover ones technical deficiencies for the greater good of the team.

And If you heard the sidelines during recent ACL matches this Pine guy was basically taking control of the team from sidelines in a lot of situations.
                              Exactly. A good HC is like a good senior manager who is confident enough to bring in people who are better than them and then let them make a difference instead of letting their own ego get in the way.

Go PGL!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Esteghlal still doesn't play a good football despite results.
                                when was last time anybody played good football for semi extended period of time in this league ?

Comment

Working...
                                X