No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf Pro League 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I stopped watching IPL, such an unattractive league. Bunch of old people playing in a game where almost a 0–0 is guaranteed. I remember people here in this forum talking about how much better IPL is compared to the MLS. Bullshit, MLS has talents like 17 year old goalkeepers getting scouted by Europe to teams full of youngsters. A 23 year old doesn’t even get a decent chance in the IPL, look at our NT, the youngest guy is Hardani with 24. After him it’s the hezbolahi Torabi with 27…

And don’t get started on average players like Abdi from PP

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
      I stopped watching IPL, such an unattractive league. Bunch of old people playing in a game where almost a 0–0 is guaranteed. I remember people here in this forum talking about how much better IPL is compared to the MLS. Bullshit, MLS has talents like 17 year old goalkeepers getting scouted by Europe to teams full of youngsters. A 23 year old doesn’t even get a decent chance in the IPL, look at our NT, the youngest guy is Hardani with 24. After him it’s the hezbolahi Torabi with 27…

to watch ipl have to love FOOTBALL IRANI Iranian
      style of way of play cant compare it to other leagues . ALSO FOLLOWING the league on daily bases is nothing like it, ITS LIKE LOOKING OUT OF
      YOUR WINDOW AND YOU SEE AN ELEPhant FLYING. only club soccer matches i watch is persepolis , esteghlal, liverpool. I LOVE WATCHING national teams matches thats my favorite , fifa days and nt tournments passion and heart still there. club football in europe it lacks passion and heart.

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post

I agree on the old players, and iranian coach do a mistake to rely too much on them.
        But at the other side, ipl lost lot of young players that left our league (ghaedi, mohebbi, delfi, gholi, Niazmand, Moharammi, Hosseini, Allahyar, ezza).

Comment

Is there a site like whoscored that does rating for IPL games?

Comment

Live link of Esteghlal vs Sepahan. Esteghlal leading 1-0 on a beautiful shot from Jafar Salmani in the first half. Yasin is playing.

Comment

Metrica.ir do IPL and TM games although they seem to onply do them as images which is beyond mad for a data company.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                Live link of Esteghlal vs Sepahan. Esteghlal leading 1-0 on a beautiful shot from Jafar Salmani in the first half. Yasin is playing.

Very poor play by Sepahan. Losing to a team managed by Majidi!

Comment

Christopher Knett was really good for Sepahan today

Comment

YASIN SALMANI MY GOD
                    i never go crazy on a player
                    but but but
                    this yasin guy is up there
                    i watched parvin towards
                    end of his playing time
                    parvin was 40 AND TOP LEAGUE
                    GOAL scorer slow with crazy
                    passing skills and dribling
                    skills at 40 , yasin reminds me
                    of him as i said never wtched parvin
                    his young days but yasin reminds
                    me of ALI PARVIN.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                      YASIN SALMANI MY GOD
                      i never go crazy on a player
                      but but but
                      this yasin guy is up there
                      i watched parvin towards
                      end of his playing time
                      parvin was 40 AND TOP LEAGUE
                      GOAL scorer slow with crazy
                      passing skills and dribling
                      skills at 40 , yasin reminds me
                      of him as i said never wtched parvin
                      his young days but yasin reminds
                      me of ALI PARVIN.
                      I just hope he didn't fake his age, and won't become slow/lazy in the future (Like Shojaei) because he is technical better than the rest

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                        club football in europe it lacks passion and heart.
                        Bro I can't believe you can say this when our fans stop cheering after the first 15 minutes of a game and just have pesteh quietly waiting for goals compared to this..

Comment

Comment

perspolis 1 pt behind
                            top of table
                            double hatrick is ours

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                              Bro I can't believe you can say this when our fans stop cheering after the first 15 minutes of a game and just have pesteh quietly waiting for goals compared to this..
                              what do mean bro?
                              Are you saying that scattered sounds of a boogh every 10 seconds or so isn't as passionate as planning and choreographing songs and dances for your club?

Comment

IFF verdict on the Bocoum case

Gol Gohar 0:3 Esteghlal
                                Gol Gohar 0:3 Sepahan
                                Paykan 3:0 Gol Gohar

Gol Gohar has been fined 700 million Toman and Bocoum has received a 3 month ban and a 200 million Toman fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X