Persian Gulf Pro League 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    Although it is true that he did not play for GNT as he claimed, in the end no results will be changed.
    GolGo had submitted GFF letter to Sazman league and obtained clearence for cheater to play.

Results won't be changed but player will be banned for future games and most likely financial penalties to Golgo club,
    ss will take it to cas

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
      ss will take it to cas
      Or they can take it to WC , make no different.
      If Sazman liq had issued clearence for player ( cheater) to play ,nothing CAS can do about changing result , They don't have such authotity.

Comment

Y. Salmani just scored

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          And guys like Nekounam are the ones who always complain about how we don't work on our youth!
          \
          He always complain and blames others or conditions , Refree , Grass , overweight player , unable to recruite more players( old) .. and Nothing is his fault .

Esteghlal , Sepaha. n, SNA, Peykan, Tractor, Zonahan, .. they start some of their U23 and depend on them but Nekonam prefer old burned out players who often unable to deliver.

Last game in Shiraz when Foulad needed a win, Neko had two subs minute 90 ! two U23 players Jalali and Limouchi. Min 90 !

Today :Starters
          Esteghlal : Hosseinzadeh , Khaghani
          Sepahan: Salmani scored 1st goal
          SNA: Shariat, Hamedifar
          Peykan: Mohebbi, Koushki, Fallah

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Y. Salmani just scored
            What a rocket by him now! Hit the post

Comment

Yasin at age 19 is a level above the league. Everything he does, speed, awareness, shooting technique, decision making, game vision is just very very high class.

He really deserves major game time for tm and could be the real answer to our midfield issues

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                Yasin at age 19 is a level above the league. Everything he does, speed, awareness, shooting technique, decision making, game vision is just very very high class.
                He really deserves major game time for tm and could be the real answer to our midfield issues
                I thought the same when really watching him for the first time today.
                It seems he was more an attacking midfield rather than a DM today

Hopefully celtic (supposed to scout the league), Charleroi or a portuguese team jump on him soon

Comment

Hopefully celtic (supposed to scout the league), Charleroi or a portuguese team jump on him soon
                  Haha, I was going to say the same thing! Celtic should buy Salmani if they are scouting the league. Hopefully someone recommends him to Ange Postecoglou.

Comment

Havadars 2nd goal was a "Hand of God" goal. Persepolis was robbed today for this and a penalty not called for on Torabi. We desperately need a VAR.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

I dont see what would be issue if we try midfield 3 of Ezatolahi,Amiri/Nour, Yasin. Yasin is strong physically,6 ft1, and excellent in ball recoveries (one of his best traits actually, many of his goals are started like this. He is a great presser and good in ground duels, and could really give TM an advantage in this area off the ball. Then when he gets the ball his playmaking skills, game IQ, and technical ability are a few levels above nourollahi.

OFC I dont expect much. Skocic approaches every decision with intense fear of failure and has so far not introduced one young player to even semi regular TM mins, only calling up somebody as obvious as Allahyar bc of his beef with taremi.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                        Havadars 2nd goal was a "Hand of God" goal. Persepolis was robbed today for this and a penalty not called for on Torabi. We desperately need a VAR.

What is the cost of VAR (expenses, management, etc.)?

I agree it is needed. One option is for the fans to pay for it.
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                          What is the cost of VAR (expenses, management, etc.)?

I agree it is needed. One option is for the fans to pay for it.
                          I would say around 100k per stadium or somewhere close to it. But I doubt the fans or even the clubs want to pay for this.
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

That Havadar goal was absolutely tapped in by hand. Nevertheless Perspolis was not good. We’re not the same team without Norollahi and Kananizadegan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kamal is not still fit. Not a fan of Asadi but at this point he is better than Kamal.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Kamal is not still fit. Not a fan of Asadi but at this point he is better than Kamal.
                                Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                                Kamal hasn't been good in 4 years or so.

On a different note, just checked the top scorer list... And top 3 goal scorers are all foreign journeymen who would struggle to get a starting position on my local English league two side.
                                Goes to show you how much the quality of domestic talent has dropped.
                                Last edited by The; 12-10-2021, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X