Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares what an ignorant old bigot has to say on a low budget program. It doesn't take anything away from Beiranvand or any Iranian. Unfortunetly, this is just the sad state of the world that we live in.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

lets see them try and “walk onto” iran’s national team currently during their own “primes”. just because you are on a late night program at 2 am doesn’t mean you are someone important[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Every country has its good and bad people. Or people who like or hate certain others.

No yin, no yang

https://youtu.be/IFhaQ4eqXMw

Comment

Originally posted by Persian Panther View Post
          Just wow
          So we are ok to say death to many countries and then be upset because some one made a racist remark?
          I got banned for telling facts about Islam and most of you people can’t tolerate a bit of racism ?

Anyway , learn to understand how westerners think about Iran and proof them wrong.
          Just think back and remember how we treated afghans in Iran.

Also, you should not take things to heart, learn to forget and move on.
          We have no obligation to prove anyone wrong, we had civilization when they were still apes in trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            It’s about education.
            Imagine some kid sees this and thinks this is how you can speak about people from Iran. It may not hurt you, but it’s a virus.
            The kid then grows up very quickly and uses his own mental faculties to realise that if he were to speak like that then the only thing or person he would be degrading would be himself...

You are just so obviously upset and I just find it incomprehensible that you let a bunch of gooz khors do this to you. If someone on the street said you can't be a good '(insert your profession here)' because you're Iranian would you laugh in their face and carry on or get upset and stop to 'correct' him?

Agar dovomisheh, bebakhshin vali hesabi oghdei be nezare arzeshe khodet

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiNumber1Fan View Post
              The kid then grows up very quickly and uses his own mental faculties to realise that if he were to speak like that then the only thing or person he would be degrading would be himself...

You are just so obviously upset and I just find it incomprehensible that you let a bunch of gooz khors do this to you. If someone on the street said you can't be a good '(insert your profession here)' because you're Iranian would you laugh in their face and carry on or get upset and stop to 'correct' him?

Agar dovomisheh, bebakhshin vali hesabi oghdei be nezare arzeshe khodet
              Put yourselves in the shoes of a kid or someone who isn’t as mature as you. This shit messes people up. It’s racist. That’s all it is. Maybe the subject isn’t hurt, but doesn’t mean they should say it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Put yourselves in the shoes of a kid or someone who isn’t as mature as you. This shit messes people up. It’s racist. That’s all it is. Maybe the subject isn’t hurt, but doesn’t mean they should say it.
                Racism is forbidden in the Dutch constitution but unfortunately many Dutch people are racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Persian Panther View Post
                  Just wow
                  So we are ok to say death to many countries and then be upset because some one made a racist remark?
                  I got banned for telling facts about Islam and most of you people can’t tolerate a bit of racism ?
                  Anyway , learn to understand how westerners think about Iran and proof them wrong.
                  Just think back and remember how we treated afghans in Iran.
                  Also, you should not take things to heart, learn to forget and move on.
                  This is a good example of an inferiority complex: seeking validation and approval from Western people.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                    This is a good example of an inferiority complex: seeking validation and approval from Western people.
                    I know another example of it.
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Dutch Television Goh khord!
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                        Racism is forbidden in the Dutch constitution but unfortunately many Dutch people are racist.
                        This is quite interesting. In Germany, Dutch people have a reputation to be more liberal and open than Germans. If the Dutch are even more racist than Germans, this would be horrible.
                        Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
                        http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          As eloquently put by French national team player Benzema: "When I score, I'm French. When I don't score, I'm Arab".
                          In Germany they mentally destroyed Mesut Ozil because of the Erdogan picture. It was terrible what the Germans did to him. The amount of racism towards Ozil/Turks/Muslims was crazy. In general, the racist hatred towards Middle Eastern People is unmatched in Germany. Even black people are treated better among Germans. How is it in other countries?
                          Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
                          http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

Education is key as someone else has said - part of my role at my work is as an EDI co-ordinator. With the rise of social media etc and populist figures , there is so much false information out there. I am talking about beyond these two guys on this programme, Babak gave us information that these two guys have the knowledge but choose not to use it and rely on ‘cheap laughs’ in order to gain a few more viewers to their vitriol.
                            We should just not ignore racist comments but make sure that they are challenged and defeated, that is what I try and do with my life every day to make sure that my children may live in a world where there is less prejudice because of their surname (yes there will be some and I will make sure they are resilient and ready for that).

Comment

Sorry ass uneducated people, I never get surprised anymore of how disgusting and narrow-minded the human race are 😡 That’s why I love animals more than humans. Ma dar ghahve shikar mirizim.

Comment

This whole thing was starting to blow up on reddit r/soccer [Veronica Inside] Dutch pundit Johan Derksen "jokes" after incredible long throws from Iran GK Alireza Beiranvand: 'They should let him throw hand grenades!'

176 comments as of now.

I think it calmed down, since the original twitter tweet was removed.

Comment

Working...
                                X