Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Iraq; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (07.09.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
    niiiice one day left to taking a huge step to securing our world cup participation and at the same time soorakh-soorakhing the iraqi campaign. I predict Sardar will score 2 goals and Ghaedi 2 aswell if he plays more than 20 minutes. As usual, its important to score the first goal, and great if its rather early. That makes them not to grassroll and open up the game for our fast and superiour players.
    #FreeGhaedi #LetHimPlay
    highly doubtful such scorelines..!!
    it'll likely be another 1-0 victory with opportunist Sardar again getting us the vital winning goal bit later into 2nd half..!!
    i think DickA will again opt for a pragmatic, Park the Bus and Counter approach in this game and will aim primarily for a Draw and hoping he could hit us for a winner late on when they are more likely to venture forward and counter more daringly or off of a FK/CK, set piece of sort..!

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
      I was just hearing Dubai Radio sports station and these UAE commentators were complaining why AFC is not taking any action again Iran because we dont have VAR in place. Is this true?
      What pathetic loosers these guys are wishing now that FIFA to intervene and move away Iran home games to neutral place.
      because they are what you just called them, and have nothing else to fall back on

Comment

Made my standard "fast food" version of kebab kubide from the oven , perfected rice & Mast-e musir , fresh herbs & Doogh to top it all.

Lets goooo!!
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Tbh, it should be equal condition for all teams, if it was the other way around we would have complained as well.
          Why they don't install VAR in Azadi?it is one freaking stadium only..!!!!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
            Made my standard "fast food" version of kebab kubide from the oven , perfected rice & Mast-e musir , fresh herbs & Doogh to top it all.
            Lets goooo!!
            Nooshe Jan, but isn’t the game tomorrow ?
            Last edited by Nokhodi; 09-06-2021, 08:38 AM.

Comment

^^sanctions

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Nooshe Jan, but Jan the game tomorrow ?
                Imagine realizing this, sitting there with all that amazing food and the chai in the making..

Comment

This VAR thing may come and hit us . I'm freaking out . Is it really because of sanctions ? IF Yes then IFF can't do anything about it and AFC can't do a damn thing.

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                    This VAR thing may come and hit us . I'm freaking out . Is it really because of sanctions ? IF Yes then IFF can't do anything about it and AFC can't do a damn thing.
                    Nothing is going to be done now. There are other afc teams and national teams worldwide that don’t have VAR yet. Nothing will happen and enjoy the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Nothing is going to be done now. There are other afc teams and national teams worldwide that don’t have VAR yet. Nothing will happen and enjoy the day.
                      cheers mate.

Comment

can someone please write the link for germany for the iraq-iran match? I mean the one from the syria game. it was very good quality. thanks in advance!
                        Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
                        http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

Taremi extended interview.

seems there will finally be new TM sponsor/kits that will cover all teams (beach,futsal,womens,youth) in the near future.

Comment

ey baba, i really really thought it was today

farda chi dorost konam XD
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                              ey baba, i really really thought it was today

farda chi dorost konam XD
                              This is what we call a blessing in disguise - now you get to have a delicious meal 2 days in a row
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Babak500 View Post
                                can someone please write the link for germany for the iraq-iran match? I mean the one from the syria game. it was very good quality. thanks in advance!
                                If you mean Syria, it looks like the full game is gone, but here are the highllights.

If you mean the upcoming Iraq game tomorrow, here's the live link.

Comment

Working...
                                X