Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Iraq; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (07.09.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
    Its officially time for everybody to get behind the manager for good. No more negativity. He has his flaws, but he has a perfect record, and he has done it under very hard circumstances. And having better players doesnt guarantee a win, just ask Japan and South Korea. Time to support him fully
    Glad to hear. I've supported him fully since the beginning.

Not to deminish Dragan Skočić perfect results thus far, but I would like to find out at some time however, what degree of input the assistant coaches have.

Comment

Hich niyaazi nist ba tarafdarhaaye eraaghi dargir beshim.

Agar bi-kelaas hastand, baraye khodeshoon bi-kelaas bashand, ma bayad bikhiaal baashim.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

We need to be cautious and not get ahead of ourselves , the players should go in with confidence into the next two games which are massive . Away at UAE and home to Korea. Come out of those with maximum points and it is a great start.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
          Be nazaram emrooz baazikonhaaye legionairemoon sathe balaatare khodeshoon raa neshoon dadand.
          Az nazare taktiki kaare khaasi nakardim, amma az nazare enferaadi kollan amalkarde khoobi neshoon dadim.
          Va saranjam tonestim Eraagh raa khoob shekast bedim.
          Amma Eraaghihaa az nazare fiziki pancher be nazar miresidand. Az shoro'e baazi khaste be nazar miresidand.
          Ardalan jan, Araaghiha ba tamaame jan va fiziki baazi kardand.
          Teame ma kheyli behtar az nazare badani bood. Ba inke Araaghiha say kardand bazi ra be kesafat bekeshan, ma kheyli amadetar boodim.
          Yek sahne, ye Araghi ba Amiri barkhord kard, 10 metr part shod. Yade Amiri too baaziye Iran-Maghreb oftadam.
          Last edited by Nokhodi; 09-07-2021, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
            What happend to that Iraqi goalkeeper from AC 2015? The one who got Poladi a redcard? This new goali of Iraq was not even close as good as that guy was.
            He had knee surgery after he tore his ligaments. He is out for a while.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
              I swear Paramount commentators keep calling Moharrami "El-Ghazi"
              He was confusing him with Aghasi... even mentioned that he was having his debut today and comes from the city of Izeh!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Ardalan jan, Araaghiha ba tamaame jan va fiziki baazi kardand.

Teame ma kheyli behtar az nazare badani bood. Ba inke Araaghi say kardand bazi ra be kesafat bekeshan, ma kheyli amadetar boodim.
                Yek sahne, ye Araghi ba Amiri kard, 10 metr part shod. Yade Amiri too baaziye Iran-Maghreb oftadam.
                Inke maa az nazare fiziki-badani amaadeh boodim bardashte khoobi ast
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Iraqi football podcast twitter says iran deserved to win but didn't particularly look a good side and were just efficient at finishing. lol

congrats to all. our toughest month is in October, with matches @UAE and vs. S Korea. 4/6 points in those games and we should be golden for the rest of qualifiers

Comment

I was just reading the player ratings thread and I thought to myself ‘options, options, options’. That we are able to disagree on who is better in certain positions and argue other players should play shows the strength in depth that we have at the moment. I do not think there is another team in Asia like it at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                      Iraqi football podcast twitter says iran deserved to win but didn't particularly look a good side and were just efficient at finishing. lol
                      congrats to all. our toughest month is in October, with matches @UAE and vs. S Korea. 4/6 points in those games and we should be golden for the rest of qualifiers

Sour grapes. He was really acting like a 12 year old before the game.

Comment

Originally posted by mahzi View Post
                        He was confusing him with Aghasi... even mentioned that he was having his debut today and comes from the city of Izeh!!
                        maan paramount commentators are crap but in a hilarious way, same goes with their info on the screen.. last game Marijo Tot was Dragan Skocic, they talked about his birthday coming up the next day.. today it was Skocic in picture and named Mehdi Ghaedi
                        and no half time analysis show,

but atleast the broadcast stream isnt lagging and the picture is good.. first time probably forever iv seen 2 TM matches without guessing if its the ball im seing or if its just one of 100 wite dots on the blurry screen
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
                          Maybe im just a donkey, but i cant get it work.
                          Door az joon jan kian jan. Sorry didn't reply i was watching the game

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                            maan paramount commentators are crap but in a hilarious way, same goes with their info on the screen.. last game Marijo Tot was Dragan Skocic, they talked about his birthday coming up the next day.. today it was Skocic in picture and named Mehdi Ghaedi
                            and no half time analysis show,

but atleast the broadcast stream isnt lagging and the picture is good.. first time probably forever iv seen 2 TM matches without guessing if its the ball im seing or if its just one of 100 wite dots on the blurry screen
                            I've been enjoying the paramount + stream but part of me feels like the charm of iranian soccer is terrible video quality with Khiabani spouting nonsense for 90 minutes

Comment

Next game is gonna be very risky for us.

Taremi is on yellow (iraq)
                              Jahanbakhsh is on yellow (iraq)
                              Ezzatolaahi is on yellow (iraq)
                              Shoja is on yellow (syria)
                              Mohammadi is also on yellow (iraq)

I would personally bench taremi and jahanbakhsh against UAE and play Ghaedi and gholizadeh.

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                                I've been enjoying the paramount + stream but part of me feels like the charm of iranian soccer is terrible video quality with Khiabani spouting nonsense for 90 minutes

yeah thats true hahaha
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X