Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Iraq; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (07.09.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drop Skocic and bring CQ back!

/sarcasm

Comment

Today Skocic truly arrived imo. He has hard choices to make and they basically all were vindicated

Only one complaint was timing of subs. ARJ could have done with one for 20 mins at the end, he started making some truly horrible giveaways in great situations.

Strong performances all around. Thought Sadegh was a bit rusty in his touch/passing and nourollahi despite running himself into the ground as usual leaves so much to be desired technically. The way he even winds up to play long balls is just all wrong. How some people rate him so highly here is weird, the deficiencies are there for all to see.

Ghoddos again proved he should be a starter, his touch, choice of pass, ability to turn under pressure, etc were all top drawer.

Azmoun and Taremi are forwards of a different dimension, they both proved it today. Azmoun is so selfless too and unlike many 9s is never desperate/a jerk to get his goals. Lets them come to him.

And big appreciation for omid noorafkan, first real game for TM and he was brilliant. I prefer him to start at LB over hajsafi,milad moving forward.

Comment

FUCK I'm happy, BACHE I LOVE YOU, I love these players so MUCH!!

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
          Bruh but on a real note Nourallahi was atrocious in comparison to everyone else

2nd goal happened because of him.
          He reminded me of Teymourian. Won a lot of balls, horrendous touch, and the occasional pass that is good and leads to a goal.

Comment

Very impressed with Sardar in that game, played with a maturity. Hold up play was lovely and his assist was beautiful - with some better service to him (He did have one lovely ball to him and chance in first half) he could have also scored.

Even though our defence wasn’t always strong I thought they player better than against Syria. It will hard for them though to be consistent due to the ever changing members in our defensive line.

Comment

Very selfish by Jahanbakhsh to not let Ghoddos to take the freekick when he was that tired. As a captain he should have known better. Our freekicks and defending needs some work, I hope Ezatolahi isn't seriously injured, our CDM really needs Omid Ebrahimi to be invited again. Our team is so much better without Hajsafi, I hope I never see him again.

We need improvements in our LB/RB & CDM/CM options, to work on our freekicks, and be more organized defensively. Congrats to all, kheyli chasbid.
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Ali Adnan not being there was huge for us but either way we would’ve won even though apparently Safa Haade was Adnan for today lol

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                  Very selfish by Jahanbakhsh to not let Ghoddos to take the freekick when he was that tired. As a captain he should have known better. Our freekicks and defending needs some work, I hope Ezatolahi isn't seriously injured, our CDM really needs Omid Ebrahimi to be invited again. Our team is so much better without Hajsafi, I hope I never see him again.

We need improvements in our LB/RB & CDM/CM options, to work on our freekicks, and be more organized defensively. Congrats to all, kheyli chasbid.
                  He was riding his confidence. A selfish JB is usually a happy and on-form JB.

Comment

Skocic made excellent subs today too, he is really getting to know the team well, damesh garm.
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

about time we put these kitties with mesothelioma in their place with a resounding victory..!!

bacheha motchakerim...!!

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                        Very impressed with Sardar in that game, played with a maturity. Hold up play was lovely and his assist was beautiful - with some better service to him (He did have one lovely ball to him and chance in first half) he could have also scored.
                        Even though our defence wasn’t always strong I thought they player better than against Syria. It will hard for them though to be consistent due to the ever changing members in our defensive line.
                        He should just stick to the guys he played today. Moharrami was a bit rusty but we know his quality. We have no better pairing at CB with PAG out, and LB we ultimately have tried everybody possible and Noorafkan tonight was better than what hajsafi,milad,amiri all showed there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                          since Sarlak is out who is the backup for Eza? I dont want him subbed off but there's like a 60% chance he gets a second yellow in this game given he plays DM and how Iraqis are most definitely planning on this during half time lol
                          Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          2nd goal happened because of him.
                          He reminded me of Teymourian. Won a lot of balls, horrendous touch, and the occasional pass that is good and leads to a goal.
                          Yes but the amount of attacks he burned up simply by just booting the ball and not really defending as well while you had Saeed and Vahid who kept passing it beautifully and safely made it irritating

Comment

One thing I will say: Jahanbaksh looks so much better ever since his move to Feyenoord.

Comment

Well my wish came true

Originally posted by Soosk View Post
                              Hopefully we destroy them with 3 or 4 goals and completely derail their qualification campaign and their spirits.

Comment

A Dragon verses a Dick Advocate, there's only one outcome!

Now Dick understand why Iraq former manager, Katanaj parked the bus against Iran in their last encounter.

Well done boys, well-down Dragan and his crew, well-down the Sharif People of Iran.
                                sigpic
                                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X