Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Iraq; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (07.09.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring on some fresh legs ffs

Comment

So amazing what 2 strikers can do. Love the offensive game that is not at expense of defensive responsibilities...

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
        Commentator is DRUNK!!!

Adnan?? Adnan kojast?? Pedarsag keeps mentioning Ali Adnan who hasn't been playing at all
        like 4 times too LOL

Comment

That second goal was Nourollahi in a nutshell. First an important interception on the cross. Then a stupid pass resulting in loosing the Ball. Then he Wins it back and makes a Great chip pass to Azmoun. What a goal

Comment

ARJ playing like an EPL player

Comment

@ everyone treating noorafkan like our next starting LB - just now, and once before in the first half his poor first touch led to a chance for Iraq in a dangerous area.

He has done well today for the most part but for sure not a flawless performance like some making it out to be.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Moharrami is really upsetting me today. Needs to be subbed off. He isn't ready. He's clearly not fully recovered.

Comment

why don't we sub for fresh legs?
                  This Color
                  Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

skovic doset darimmmm

Comment

Bring on fresh players. NOW!

Comment

how is that not a yellow??? it is a breakaway for taremi

Comment

Can I get a link to a stream please?

Comment

that should be a card goddamnit
                            This Color
                            Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              @ everyone treating noorafkan like our next starting LB - just now, and once before in the first half his poor first touch led to a chance for Iraq in a dangerous area.

He has done well today for the most part but for sure not a flawless performance like some making it out to be.
                              I don't think that was really his fault though. He was covering for Shoja who fell asleep there.

His passing, defending, pace, dribbling, and decision making has all been excellent. Definitely my starting LB going forward...

Comment

shoulda been his 2nd yellow ....

Comment

Working...
                                X