Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Iraq; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (07.09.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is taremi hurt not doing good after 15 minute

Comment

btw that broadcast had Skoochie in picture in 1st minute, and a text reading: Iran Coach - Mehdi Ghaedi
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
        That goal was all Noorafkan passing between the lines (not seen any TM LB do such madnesses in all my time) and Potter getting ARJ to play teqball for 2 years. What a man.
        This. God bless you Taz... Now all he needs is a move to the most prestigious league in world football: Ingelis

Comment

one of our best first halves of football in recent memory.

On the same level as Iran SK in Azadi first half.

Controlled from start to finish, in and out of possession.

Our passing was best it has looked in a long fucking time. Personnel changes worked great. Moharrami and ARJ have strong understanding developing on the right, two very technical players. Noorafkan on the left was excellent. His smart pass in behind to taremi started the move for a goal, many LBs wouldnt attempt that pass, but bc he started career as CM he is technically comfortable enough to see and play such balls. I think he was never good enough to be CM in europe and happy he regrouped in Iran at the LB position, he can be solution there going forward. He is still very young, age 24, and ex Omid captain at WC, it is a perfect choice.

We lined up in a 433 more than a 442 (if it was a 442 then it morphed to usually 433 in most sequences, taremi wide left and ARJ wide right). This gives our team the best balance.

Shoja also big shoutout, his aerial presence and passing ability is flawless. This is our best back 4 for sure, smart play by sadegh to push up and catch iraqi wing offsides the one time they managed to make a half attempt to get in behind.

Azmoun also looked very sharp, great leap for his header over and solid shot from nour cutback. Think he will get one in second half.

Overall boys look great. Think Taremi could be a bit sharper in first touch and nourollahi still making a lot of braindead giveaways in promising areas. People talk about his recovery runs...its bc he gives the ball away so much that he even needs to run back as much as he does. On other hand, Saeid is a fucking beast. His passing and positioning on defense is so damn good, definitely covered his fair share of ground too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            JB has played one of his strongest halves of TM footy in a long time…he’s been pure class today so far

what the captain's armband and a couple of goals do to a player's confidence.

Comment

Noorafkan is awesome coming forward, but he looks a bit shaky defensively. Almost too laisez faire in defensive possession. But still, a big upgrade over his competitors.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Ezatollahi was excellent minus the last few minutes.
                What are you guys complaining about?
                I don’t think he has played very poorly but he did have a few stupid mistakes example being the stupid yellow card which speaks to your point you mentioned earlier about not committing stupid fouls and none was more silly and pointless than his. He was very slow to start counters on a couple of occasions also but again it seems like Skocic isn’t I trusting the team to attack which I’m very frustrated about
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

گیرید علمداران همه، مردانه بیرق ها به کف
                  با نظم و ترتیب آورید، رو سوی میدان شرف
                  از میمنه، وز میسره، حمله کنید، از هر طرف
                  تازید چون شیر ژیان، آماده باش، آماده باش
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Az nazare jesmi Ezzatolahi ro form nist, amma be nazaram dar nimeye avval bad kaar nakarde.

Saman dar niemeye dovvom vaarede zamin beshe ravande baazimoon behtar mishe.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Ezzatolahi wins almost every header in his area

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                        btw that broadcast had Skoochie in picture in 1st minute, and a text reading: Iran Coach - Mehdi Ghaedi
                        I saw that as well. Also in the line-ups they put Azmoun as Midfielder and only Taremi upfront. Asian intelligence at its best. LOL
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

missed the first 38mins.

anyone have a link to:

- picture with line ups?

- play by play summary?

- ratings?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            yea man
                            8-9 games in and im yet to discern a clear team tactics/strategy from his TM..!!???
                            Lucky for him they all been Ws so....!! but its becoming hard to argue against the idea that it just maybe the Players that our pulling off these victories mostly on their own...??
                            I haven't been able to spot an actual strategy that tm plays either. It's not just you. There's a distinct lack of tactics present and the team plays with a certain lethargic energy too.
                            The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                              what the captain's armband and a couple of goals do to a player's confidence.
                              Feyenoord FC.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                                They've both been fine lol... Actually Nourollahi has been average but Noorafkan has been very good IMO
                                My problem with Nourallahi is his defensive work, i think Ebrahimi would be a better choice instead.

Noorafkan had some nice passes, yet he looks a bit nervous defensively. But you are right, i might judged him to early, lets see how he performs in the second Half and in future.

Comment

Working...
                                X