Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Iraq; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (07.09.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should continue attacking, going for the second goal!

Comment

need a link, idc if hd or not

Comment

Let's sit back now, and hit them on the counters. The game is completely in our own hands.

Comment

Moharrami has been the worst player on the pitch thus far... Amiri a close second

Comment

boys are playing really sloppy and too many silly be deghat passes since the early score..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
              he’s not
              Oh ok. thank god. Fotmob is wrong. Thanks

Comment

How do I find the link to watch the game without having to weed through 21 pages of comments? Is there a way to just keep a thread open just for a link so we don’t have to follow everyone else is commentary??

Comment

https://www.telewebion.com/live/tv3

Comment

Twice Amiri creates a breakaway with his defense
                    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

how is that not a yellow LOL

Comment

Tackle from behind should have been two red cards.
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Iraqi #21 brings down Amiri from behind on a counter. No card. Ref needs to start carding.

Comment

Should have been a red card and penalty kick but the ref seems to be saudied.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

keeper trying to get us booked, refRaq

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                                Should have been a red card and penalty kick but the ref seems to be saudied.
                                Lol what? Amiri was the one who committed the foul. Take off the goggles

Comment

Working...
                                X