Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am glad we are in the same pot as Senegal lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
      Welcome back to Iran, CQ!
      in sha Allah
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        They really miss a finisher through the middle. Mane likes to come in off the left wing. Apart from that they are a strong side.
        The dieng kid is a forward with high potential. He reminds me of allahyar a bit actually, but also likes to drift wide. The villareal CF is their best bet probably.

I think they are one of the deepest international teams in the world. For sure in top 15 sides in the world

Comment

Senegal deserved it in the end but there ought to be some consequence to that laser fiasco. Its not by pure accident that the Egyptian players had such trouble scoring those penalties.

Comment

Do you guys think Egypt will part ways with CQ? They must be upset not to qualify for WC, since they were able to qualify last time in WC 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
              Do you guys think Egypt will part ways with CQ? They must be upset not to qualify for WC, since they were able to qualify last time in WC 2018.
              Hess mikonam CQ doost daare bargarde Porteghaal.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

African fans are really dirty to be honest. Algerian fans used laser pointers against Russian and Korean players in 2014 and Tunisian fans also used them against our own National team players the last time we played them. Really unsportsmanlike behaviour

Comment

KSA defeated Australia 1-0 and hence tops Group A!

Comment

The way this is working out, being in Pot 4 may be better than Pot 3 lol. Hopefully we can draw Ghana, Algeria, or Ecuador as the Pot 4 team

Comment

Poland beating Sweden 1-0.

Portugal still 1-0 up.

Cameroon beating Algeria 1-0 (1-1 on aggregate)

Morocco winning 1-0 (2-1 on aggregate).

Comment

The laser thing was ridiculous.
                        Egypt should file a complain. You can not play in such condition. The game must be replayed in neutral land.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I think that there is a good possibility that CQ became the head coach of Australia in near future.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            The laser thing was ridiculous.
                            Egypt should file a complain. You can not play in such condition. The game must be replayed in neutral lad.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                            Egyptian fans did the same shit i believe.

Comment

The laser fiasco was shameful but Senegal is better than Egypt by a wide margin so the results aren't unjust.

Comment

Portugal just scored again 2-0!

Comment

Working...
                                X