Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    Why??? Destroy the only half-decent academy in the country?!?!?
    Playing for 'Arab legends'? Seriously? Daei or Azmoun would never

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      ^you’ve only been here since May 2021
      loooool

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        ^you’ve only been here since May 2021
        Kateb is just an alias. Kateb is really a hall of fame and legendary PFDC member, MASHSAEED.
        He's been here from the outset. Back when PFDC was PSDC. Think KC McElroy status.

He is known for many things. First, of course is his claims. When CQ gets fired after the Arab Cup, you know where you heard it first.
        The second thing he's known for, starting "salavat" threads before TM matches for good luck. Please start one next game for ole time sake, Mashti jan.

Comment

^ in short he is a PFDC legend.
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            Kateb is just an alias. Kateb is really a hall of fame and legendary PFDC member, MASHSAEED.
            He's been here from the outset. Back when PFDC was PSDC. Think KC McElroy status.

He is known for many things. First, of course is his claims. When CQ gets fired after the Arab Cup, you know where you heard it first.
            The second thing he's known for, starting "salavat" threads before TM matches for good luck. Please start one next game for ole time sake, Mashti jan.
            i know who that member is
            and yes he was originally
            started at psdc.

his breaking stories months before
            it happened is fact.hasheminasab going to
            ss was reported by him months before it
            happen..pourhydari taking ss job leaving tm
            and many many many more

iran football national team was undeafeated
            in 90 minutes of action under his salavat threads for many many matches.

remember that time he was young punk
            with not much life experience
            and he might of offended many members
            because of his bad temper
            and he would like to apology to all the
            members he had ever offended.but he always
            got along with members his own age and younger.
            now he is in his early 40s with more
            life experience and
            has mature some what.
            he has lost his bad temper.
            an he understands people older
            than him more than before.

back to cq
            due to in house fighting
            with his egyptian assistenc
            which he told one of then dont have
            an opinion there is a coup against
            him cooking,and if he loses to qatar
            it could be end of cq.
            if he wins look for his egyptian
            assit to be replace.
            set your tvo or vcrs 1:50am
            pacific time or if going clubbing
            it be a great after club game to watch

Comment

Just watched the first half of Egypt vs Qatar and it‘s a really boring game so far. Not many chances created by both teams. I really hope we get an arab team at the World Cup. Egypt or Tunisia in our Group would be ideal. We will smash them hard

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                Just watched the first half of Egypt vs Qatar and it‘s a really boring game so far. Not many chances created by both teams. I really hope we get an arab team at the World Cup. Egypt or Tunisia in our Group would be ideal. We will smash them hard
                You will smash us hard on what basis? Lol you realize this is mostly a B/C squad without any European players...

Comment

Originally posted by kastro View Post
                  You will smash us hard on what basis? Lol you realize this is mostly a B/C squad without any European players...
                  I meant no disrespect achi. Mohamad Salah is arguably one of the best players in the world and a huge threat in front of the goal. But from what i saw the last World Cup and what i‘ve seen so far in the Arab Cup, Egypt and Tunisia seem pretty weak overall. I mean you guys lost against Saudi Arabia for Christ sake 😂 Saudi Arabia is famous for being the punching bag of the tournament but somehow they managed to beat you even with your A-Team. Therefore my preference would be to get Egypt or Tunisia in our group. Maybe your preference is to get Iran in your group? 😊

Comment

We will smash them hard
                    I dont think Iran can smash any team hard no matter who it will be! unless by smashing hard you mean winning 1-0

Comment

The Egypt Qatar game was hard to watch lol

Comment

QUEIROZ MASTERCLASS

Comment

I wonder who he's going to blame today? The referee again?

Probably going to be something along the lines of the referee psychologically damaged my team for having Qatar retake their penalty...

Comment

We have never smashed a team hard in the World Cup and dont expect us to start now.

Any game between Iran and a North African team will be as nervewracking and tense as the Iran-Morocco. We played Tunisia before last world cup and their forwards were cooking our defenders in 1v1s.

To be honest the only teams I can see us controlling the game fully against in the World cup would be Panama/New Zealand.

The rest of the games will be very even against any of the teams not top 10.

Comment

I meant no disrespect achi. Mohamad Salah is arguably one of the best players in the world and a huge threat in front of the goal. But from what i saw the last World Cup and what i‘ve seen so far in the Arab Cup, Egypt and Tunisia seem pretty weak overall. I mean you guys lost against Saudi Arabia for Christ sake [emoji23] Saudi Arabia is famous for being the punching bag of the tournament but somehow they managed to beat you even with your A-Team. Therefore my preference would be to get Egypt or Tunisia in our group. Maybe your preference is to get Iran in your group? [emoji4]
                              You do realize Iran loses to minnow arab teams and Saudi Arabia as well….let’s not turn Iran into a powerhouse , you’ll be sorely disappointed come World Cup…

Comment

Have they already announced when the draw for the WCQ play-off in Africa is going to take place? I heard they may decide to play without a 2nd leg. That would be really exciting and I am looking forward to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X