Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Korea scores right before half time

1-0

Comment

Korea scored. Also wtf is up with their kits? They look like a bunch of zebras. So ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
        Korea is dominating the game but hasn't really produced much in the final third. Lebanon with a golden chance off of a set piece, ball bouncing around in the box, a toe-poke finish comes off the bar and the Lebanese player misses a simple tap-in on the rebound. Lebanon is wasting time, which is mind boggling to me.
        Doesn't surprise me that they're wasting time.

They might doing anything they can to just frustrate Korea and aim for a draw / lucky narrow win.

They can win other matches but stand very little chance in this one - getting even one point from Korea is huge for them as their rivals for 3rd place will likely not get any points from Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by Soosk View Post
          Korea scored. Also wtf is up with their kits? They look like a bunch of zebras. So ugly.
          I like their kit.

Comment

Let korea win. More reason for our boys to win tonight

Comment

UAE will take 3rd in our group imo. But it will be very close between them and Aragh.

Comment

Lebanon - Korea 0-1 HT

Comment

If UAE does not win today then Korea will qualify with this victory

Comment

Lebanon should not be losing today.. They've been unlucky

Comment

These new SK kits are easily one of the nicest in all of football, international or club.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Lebanon - Korea 0-1 FT

Korea qualify if UAE drops points.

Comment

What a miss at the end from the Lebanese player , header on a plate.

Comment

I can’t believe how bad Syria has become even with guys like al somah, kharbin and al mawas they can’t put 2 passes together. I think an azadegan team can beat Syria comfortably
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              I can’t believe how bad Syria has become even with guys like al somah, kharbin and al mawas they can’t put 2 passes together. I think an azadegan team can beat Syria comfortably
                              They are so disappointing. I know overall team is weak but like you said, they have 2 really good strikers who should do better

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                They are really overrated by some Iranians - just like Iraq is overrated by some Iranians.

At least Syria was able to make it to the Playoffs last World Cup, Iraq is use to finishing 4 or 5th out of 5th every single World Cup qualifying campaign.
                                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X