Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A tie in the Lebanon - UAE game will really pave the way for us.

Comment

UAE Penalty ... and the 1-0 lead.

draw would've been better for us but a uae lead is better than a lebanon lead

Comment

Lol at our shans.

Comment

UAE scores from penalty 0-1 min 86

Comment

Ali makhlout again

Comment

UAE 1 - Leb 0 Full time

Comment

FT O-1 to UAE

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                  FT O-1 to UAE
                  not good

Comment

A tie would have been ideal but a UAE win is the next best thing for us.

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                      not good
                      Are you joking? Fantastic result for us. A win over Syria and we’re 10 points clear of 3rd place( 9 points if Iraq beats Korea) with 12 points left to play for.
                      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                        Are you joking? Fantastic result for us. A win over Syria and we’re 10 points clear of 3rd place( 9 points if Iraq beats Korea) with 12 points left to play for.
                        actually doesn't matter. Even if it was a tie , Lebanon would have been 6 pts also just like uae now. Its just I prefer Lebanon over uae. Also this result will motivate Syria .

Comment

Our group is so bad, it's hilarious !!!!

Is it me or does something feel off about these qualifiers? I mean it's mostly the fans and stadiums. China/Australia (previously) playing home games in Qatar, half of our group being warttorn with no home games...The intense world cup qualifier atmosphere is missed!

I miss going to a packed Saitama/Seoul.....even that amazing dramatic comeback in Beirut felt strange due to the lack of crowd.

I had such Nostalgia I watched highlights of Iraq 1-2 Iran from 2002 qualifiers where Mirzapour gifted the Iraqis a goal, but then Daei won us the game towards the end. I believe that's the last time we played in Baghdad in an incredibly hostile and tense atmosphere....brought back goosebumps !

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                            A tie would have been ideal but a UAE win is the next best thing for us.
                            No difference IMO. UAE won’t win all of their next 4 games.
                            If they win 3 games( highly unlikely) we need to win 1( lol) and draw 1 of our remaining 5 games to finish infront of them.
                            It might even be enough with 1 win as our GD is much better.
                            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

If any team should win that game it was best for us it was uae. now the third team has 6 pts just as if it was a draw. the results keep going our way. Now we need to win this game and we are at 16 pts, and the third teaem at 6. thats a good margin!
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                                If any team should win that game it was best for us it was uae. now the third team has 6 pts just as if it was a draw. the results keep going our way. Now we need to win this game and we are at 16 pts, and the third teaem at 6. thats a good margin!
                                agree...if we win

Comment

Working...
                                X