Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
    mate they tied now. I think the gap is much better now?
    no, if Iraq had won, the gap between 3rd place and the two guaranteed first and second place would've been 1 point less. Look at Group B. The difference between Japan and the second place team is one point and 4 points with the first place team. That means neither the first (KSA) or second place team (AUS) can feel comfortable whereas in Group A I don't think there's any way that Lebanon will be a threat to us as a first place team given the 8 point gap.
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      Damn, Sweden...
      I just saw the results
      What a great daay!
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
        no, if Iraq had won, the gap between 3rd place and the two guaranteed first and second place would've been 1 point less. Look at Group B. The difference between Japan and the second place team is one point and 4 points with the first place team. That means neither the first (KSA) or second place team (AUS) can feel comfortable whereas in Group A I don't think there's any way that Lebanon will be a threat to us as a first place team given the 8 point gap.
        mate as long as Arabs tie together its best for us. Simple

Comment

Spain will be rubbing their hands after that result.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
            I just saw the results
            What a great daay!
            can you please explain

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
              can you please explain
              Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
              sweden loosing is good for our fifa ranking since they are one of the teams around us in the rankings, and in the long run our possibilities to get in the better pot when the groups are decided for the world cup. (if I have understood the situation correctly) thats also why its important for us to keep winning after we qualified, to top the group by winning all games, and get as many fifa points in the ranking system. so for an example, game vs korea when we probably already are qualified, we should play to win to get maximun points for the rankings as we are close to be in a better pot and all points count.
              also besides that, its sweet to se them loose bravo georgia

edit: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...-Ranking/page2 you can follow it in this thread, the 2 pages realy explains it all, its pretty interesting
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Will watch Greece-Spain. My prediction is 3-0 Spain.
                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                  I just saw the results
                  What a great daay!
                  Not really I prefer to play sweden at the world cup than spain

Comment

Our group must be the worst AFC World Cup Qualifier that has ever been. Perhaps the "LEAST COMPETITIVE" for the top 2 spots.

Only first round of games done and the top 2 are miles ahead of the rest...neither without particularly playing super awesomely !

Comment

poor Liechtenstein.

one man down since the 8th min against Germany. It's now 4-0, 22 min
                      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Don’t know if this was mentioned but Qatar lost 4-0 to Serbia in a friendly.

They lost 4-0 to Serbia 2 months ago too.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post

LOL at players wearing qatari jerseys!!!!!
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post

lol i get the feeling that some qataris made huge money on a bet on that result on this 2 occasions, very fishy results for sure..
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                              Our group must be the worst AFC World Cup Qualifier that has ever been. Perhaps the "LEAST COMPETITIVE" for the top 2 spots.

Only first round of games done and the top 2 are miles ahead of the rest...neither without particularly playing super awesomely !
                              But we got the most difficult group in the last round with iraq/bahrain and North Korea forfeit

Comment

Czech Republic - Kuwait 7-0

Arab teams are known for embarrassing themselves in front of European and South American teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X