Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like the main hitters will make it out of the European groups. There are some very open groups for the second place play off qualifiers though. I do like it when a new team makes it to the World Cup, change it up a bit.

In Africa either Ghana or South Africa will get knocked out as they share a group and also either Cameroon or Ivory Coast.

In N.America still early days but Mexico, Canada and USA are looking strongest so far.

Brazil smashing it in S.America and yet to lose a game , in fact they are already 15 points ahead of 6th place and have won every game. Argentina will go through too and then there are 5 points separating 3rd to 7th after 10 games played.

Comment

I came across a video of Saudis making fun of Japanese player.

https://twitter.com/saadalatibi2/sta...28098577?s=21/

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
        Scotty McTominay my Manchester United boy sinks Israel at the last second 3-2FT.

Singlehandedly might have prevented them going to the World cup and creating an issue for TM with groups. Thank you lad
        We need to realise that it is not Israel creating obstacles and unnecessary stumbling blocks, it is us, it is the Islamic Republic of Iran. Israel will never boycott a game against Iran, we need to look hard at the mirror and rise to new heights and show our maturity by being prepared to face any nation in any competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Ararat Tehran View Post
          We need to realise that it is not Israel creating obstacles and unnecessary stumbling blocks, it is us, it is the Islamic Republic of Iran. Israel will never boycott a game against Iran, we need to look hard at the mirror and rise to new heights and show our maturity by being prepared to face any nation in any competition.
          I think fifa would put israel and Iran in the same pot so they avoid each other. Like Russia & Ukraine for uefa, armenia/Azerbaijan, etc..

For most people, it would have been interesting to see israel playing in qatar and put in the same group than Iran (I think it would have forced Iran to play them as they would have a huge pressure like the woman in the stadium pressure). But that would never happen and every talk about WC would have been about damn politics which I am fed up with

Comment

Originally posted by nmssis View Post

Japon farhange va taarikhe footbali daare.

Arabestan na farhange footbali daare na tarikhe footbali.

Beran Tokyo dahaneshoon servis mishe.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by nmssis View Post
              I really really really hope that Saudis get smashed twice by Aussies and Japan in the 2nd leg. I wish Renard would've never go there because he is a very good coach. It makes me mad that he was interested in coaching Iran but IFF chose Wilmots over him. How sad...

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                I really really really hope that Saudis get smashed twice by Aussies and Japan in the 2nd leg. I wish Renard would've never go there because he is a very good coach. It makes me mad that he was interested in coaching Iran but IFF chose Wilmots over him. How sad...
                whatever you say. The Saudis are good this time and they reached 9 points in the group of death

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                  whatever you say. The Saudis are good this time and they reached 9 points in the group of death
                  I know, no doubt about that. I am glad we avoided them. But Japan can still catch up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                    You should look up the history. Saudi Arabia brushed earlier into the scene than Japan.
                    They are with their typical short passing style a major power in Asian football.
                    They passed the group stage at the World Cup before Japan it did.

Comment

Originally posted by MucizeLions1992 View Post
                      You should look up the history. Saudi Arabia brushed earlier into the scene than Japan.
                      They are with their typical short passing style a major power in Asian football.
                      They passed the group stage at the World Cup before Japan it did.
                      Paashaaye kotah? Che taktiki? Che tekniki? Che bazikonhaayi?

Ye mosht haaji bazaari ke hargez dar Europa nakhanad baazi kard.

Japon ZIRBANAYE footbali daare. Lige Arabestan raa negah koni halet be ham mikhore.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Arabestan na farhange daare na tarikhe

Here I fixed it for you.
                        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                          Arabestan na farhange daare na tarikhe

Here I fixed it for you.
                          I mean there's literally evidence of human beings in Arabia as far back as 60000 years ago, and many different Semitic kingdoms and civilizations as far back as 4000 BC.

They might have had an established empire like Chinese, Iranians, Greeks, etc... But to say they have no history or culture is historically inaccurate.

There are better ways to combat Saudi aggression towards Iran than making blatantly incorrect nationalistic statements like that.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            I mean there's literally evidence of human beings in Arabia as far back as 60000 years ago, and many different Semitic kingdoms and civilizations as far back as 4000 BC.

They might have had an established empire like Chinese, Iranians, Greeks, etc... But to say they have no history or culture is historically inaccurate.

There are better ways to combat Saudi aggression towards Iran than making blatantly incorrect nationalistic statements like that.
                            Just to add, most great civilizations needed fertile land and bodies of water (ie rivers) to establish themselves. If you're a nomadic people in the dessert, not much opportunity to establish empires/civilizations. Having said that, I abhore current Saudi politics/antics/anti-Iran/anti-Persian/human rights violations just as much as the next guy.

Comment

Ardalan jan, hameja adamaye khoob va bad daare. Same with Iran, same with Saudi Arabia, same with Japan, and same with everywhere else on planet earth. What's most important at the end of the day is humanity (Ensaniyat).

Comment

Originally posted by Ararat Tehran View Post
                                Everyone is more than aware.
                                As fans we already know we would smash them in a game but we cant control IFF.

Comment

Working...
                                X