Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's gonna be very tough for Japan to catch up with this loss

Comment

Japan will be in playoffs.. They have 6 points less than both Saudi and Austraila.

Comment

It still hurts me that we couldn't defeat Japan in AC 2019, we show them to much respect. A pity that we had to face S.Korea instead of Japan in the past 4 WCQ.

Comment

Gutted that Newcastle won

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
            It still hurts me that we couldn't defeat Japan in AC 2019, we show them to much respect. A pity that we had to face S.Korea instead of Japan in the past 4 WCQ.
            That was an excellent Japan we lost too. This Japan has gotten arrogant.

Comment

Oman equalised against the Aussies.

Comment

Japan can still come back and get the top 2 spots, but it'll be hard.. They will need some sort of result against Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  That was an excellent Japan we lost too. This Japan has gotten arrogant.
                  I think we defeated ourselves against Japan in AC, there was nothing special from them. I also believe that they still have the same manager and players in their National-Team.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                    Japan can still come back and get the top 2 spots, but it'll be hard.. They will need some sort of result against Australia.
                    yes maybe if australia drops points today japan can catch up. Saudi got away with 2 close games vs vietnam (lucky red card and penalty) and oman (oman missing open net end of game)

Comment

Japan got a chance, it's not over yet.

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                      I think we defeated ourselves against Japan in AC, there was nothing special from them. I also believe that they still have the same manager and players in their National-Team.
                      Yeah, Asian cup was ours to win. Players screwed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                        Japan got a chance, it's not over yet.

Yeah, Asian cup was ours to win. Players screwed up.
                        Still own of the most painful moments in our football history. 4 of our players stop running to complain to the ref in the middle of the game. Embarrassing.
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Japan will make it, even through playoff.

We lost to ourselves in AC, Qatar killed the same Japan.

Comment

Mohammad Ali out for 6 months! (Will miss match Iran).

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
                              Has it not been proven time after time that Saudi actually is good? They win over these Japan/Aus.. Its not a suprise to tell the truth...
                              They do well in Asia but crumble in the World Cup. They are the 8-0ers, after all. They even lost 5-0 to Russia in the 2018 WC.
                              Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

The other group has a lot of action and excitement while in our group 4 out of 6 teams haven't won a single match lol

Comment

Working...
                                X