Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iraq-Lebanon HT 0-0

Comment

End of first half. 0-0. Pretty even game but I thought Lebanon was the sharper team.

Comment

0-0 HT
        Both teams are very slow and sloppy. Lebanon had two good chances in the beginning but that's it. Iraq did a big mistake by sacking Katanec. They look very toothless. For some reason, Dick can't find the hole in Lebanon's defense. He is just another overrated dutch coach like Van Gaal and that disgrace Ronald Koeman.

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
          let's hope for a 0-0 tie in the lebanon-iraq matchup
          HT so far you got your wish..!
          although Iraq were lucky not to go down 2-0 in early minutes of the match..!! in fact that earlier shot on goal may have crossed goal-line before aroghi keeper slapped it away..??
          iraq look to have regressed (especially team tactically) under this goozoo coach...!! they were playing much better under catanec..? dude

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            HT so far you got your wish..!
            although Iraq were lucky not to go down 2-0 in early minutes of the match..!! in fact that earlier shot on goal may have crossed goal-line before aroghi keeper slapped it away..??
            iraq look to have regressed (especially team tactically) under this goozoo coach...!! they were playing much better under catanec..? dude
            I agree. Their fans were very ungrateful and didn't recognize the good things Katanec did for them. Now they will regret that they brought a dutch coach in. Dutch and Belgian coaches are the worst I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
              0-0 HT
              Both teams are very slow and sloppy. Lebanon had two good chances in the beginning but that's it. Iraq did a big mistake by sacking Katanec. They look very toothless. For some reason, Dick can't find the hole in Lebanon's defense. He is just another overrated dutch coach like Van Gaal and that disgrace Ronald Koeman.
              totally agree.... that's why it was a huge sigh of relief for me when they finally gave up the CQ hiring chase and when they proceeded to hire this goozoo i was LOLing..!!

Comment

I agree. Their fans were very ungrateful and didn't recognize the good things Katanec did for them. Now they will regret that they brought a dutch coach in. Dutch and Belgian coaches are the worst I've ever seen.
                dutch coaching and their football in general (league, national team) just failed to Evolve and get with the modern football times...they are still playing the same ol football which was most effective decades back..! dont know about Belgians coaches much ?? but if that clueless fat fk , Wiltits's coaching was an example of the norms of their coaching..? then i couldnt agree more

Comment

Iraq struggling against Lebanon in their home game.

Comment

Iraq scored but was offside

Comment

Lebanon is solahk

Comment

0-0 HT
                        For some reason, Dick can't find the hole in Lebanon's defense. He is just another overrated dutch coach like Van Gaal and that disgrace Ronald Koeman.
                        Are we starting with the Dick jokes again?
                        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Iraq throwing away golden opportunities. Their team is bad. Reminds me of post 2006 world cup Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                            Are we starting with the Dick jokes again?
                            Yea, your turn

Comment

over 80 min gone still 0-0
                              lets hope this scoreline holds..
                              lebononiz starting to grass role already .... and now they getting in push n shove match over it and yellow cards are flying everywhere...!! lol
                              perfect for us so far at least..!!

Comment

83mins still 0-0 Lebanon-Iraq.

Would be great final result for us!

Comment

Working...
                                X