Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SK only winning 1-0 against SYR with 10 minutes to go won’t be taking the nations Hope into Azadi against TM.
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

In my humble opinion UAE should pose as a tougher opponent than SK. Not calling SK lame duck but we just have a better mental advantage against them
      sigpic
      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

1-1 great result if it stands

Comment

What a goal that is 🤤

Edit: and they go and waste it with some amateur set-piece defending in 89th minute.

Comment

2-1 Korea

Comment

Goal Korea
              2-1

Comment

Terrible defending on that set piece

Comment

So now South Korea is new Leader with 7 pts

Comment

Damn. The tie game would have put Korea in real trouble and helped us a lot.

Comment

We only need top two, so it's in our best interest if Korea beats all of the Arab teams. I'm fine with the result.

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
                        We only need top two, so it's in our best interest if Korea beats all of the Arab teams. I'm fine with the result.
                        No No. if we want to be placed in pot 3 at the WC we have to come first in this group.

Comment

Where did you read that?

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
                            Correct. We don't want Arab teams to pick off points so they can screw us if they have one team still in the race in the last two three matchdays.

Comment

We were in pot 3 for WC 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                                No No. if we want to be placed in pot 3 at the WC we have to come first in this group.
                                Not true, the world cup Pots is according FIFA RANKINGS

Comment

Working...
                                X