Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just look at the goalkeeper of Syria and how he gifted the UAE their only goal. It is really obvious that the goalkeeper of Syria did that on purpose. Perhaps he will sign with a UAE team for next season or have already gotten his prize by the Emirates I hope there could be more focus on stuff like this at this level of Asian football or the conspiracy theory of Arab football supporting some teams would start living again and gets more momentum. To me it is clear as daylight. What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PnqCR2jdLcs
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

was syria actually allowed to equalize? oman was not lol.
      Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
      http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
        Just look at the goalkeeper of Syria and how he gifted the UAE their only goal. It is really obvious that the goalkeeper of Syria did that on purpose. Perhaps he will sign with a UAE team for next season or have already gotten his prize by the Emirates I hope there could be more focus on stuff like this at this level of Asian football or the conspiracy theory of Arab football supporting some teams would start living again and gets more momentum. To me it is clear as daylight. What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PnqCR2jdLcs
        I really doubt it. I could imagine some arab teams losing or not winning intentionally if it was to hurt Iran on a final matchday etc. but not like what your are suggesting. Look at how Oman attacked throughout and even well into penalty time. If they wanted to lose on purpose they could just stop attacking instead of hitting the post in the 94th minute etc.

Syria drew against VAE, so there is literally zero chance of anything fishy going on. The teams are all trying to qualify for the WC and most teams have somewhat of a chance to do so. If this was the final matchday and a team was already out...then maaaayybeee...but not at this point. Oman and Syria fought hard to win but were unlucky.

Comment

Originally posted by rizz View Post
          I really doubt it. I could imagine some arab teams losing or not winning intentionally if it was to hurt Iran on a final matchday etc. but not like what your are suggesting. Look at how Oman attacked throughout and even well into penalty time. If they wanted to lose on purpose they could just stop attacking instead of hitting the post in the 94th minute etc.
          Syria drew against VAE, so there is literally zero chance of anything fishy going on. The teams are all trying to qualify for the WC and most teams have somewhat of a chance to do so. If this was the final matchday and a team was already out...then maaaayybeee...but not at this point. Oman and Syria fought hard to win but were unlucky.

They might have paid the keeper but forgot their strikers. [emoji16]
          Last edited by webmaster; 09-11-2021, 03:36 AM.
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Isn´t it what Qatar did to us in the 2014 Qualification? They led in 6 goals against Uzbekistan just to try to kick us out. Watch that game again and how they opened up their goal. Disgraceful Arab teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak500 View Post
              Isn´t it what Qatar did to us in the 2014 Qualification? They led in 6 goals against Uzbekistan just to try to kick us out. Watch that game again and how they opened up their goal. Disgraceful Arab teams.

What you said pretty much confirms what I wrote:

"I really doubt it. I could imagine some arab teams losing or not winning intentionally if it was to hurt Iran on a final matchday etc. but not like what your are suggesting. Look at how Oman attacked throughout and even well into penalty time. If they wanted to lose on purpose they could just stop attacking instead of hitting the post in the 94th minute etc.

Syria drew against VAE, so there is literally zero chance of anything fishy going on. The teams are all trying to qualify for the WC and most teams have somewhat of a chance to do so. If this was the final matchday and a team was already out...then maaaayybeee...but not at this point. Oman and Syria fought hard to win but were unlucky."

Katar was eliminated already and their only intent was to have us out as well. Final matchday, only thing left for the to do was to hurt Iran.....but right now the situation is different.

Comment

What you said pretty much confirms what I wrote:

"I really doubt it. I could imagine some arab teams losing or not winning intentionally if it was to hurt Iran on a final matchday etc. but not like what your are suggesting. Look at how Oman attacked throughout and even well into penalty time. If they wanted to lose on purpose they could just stop attacking instead of hitting the post in the 94th minute etc.

Syria drew against VAE, so there is literally zero chance of anything fishy going on. The teams are all trying to qualify for the WC and most teams have somewhat of a chance to do so. If this was the final matchday and a team was already out...then maaaayybeee...but not at this point. Oman and Syria fought hard to win but were unlucky."

Katar was eliminated already and their only intent was to have us out as well. Final matchday, only thing left for the to do was to hurt Iran.....but right now the situation is different.
                It was very insidious what the Qataris did. They even were in lead 1:0 just to confuse us more. Very disgusting thing by the Arab team.

Comment

39 minutes played, South Korea still 0-0 against Syria. The Syrians are defending in numbers.

Comment

Is anyone else having problem with paramount plus ??

Comment

I feel bad for Korea Japan and Australia havjng to continuously play against these anti football ankle breaking semi professional teams. At least we iranians are used to it because of being so geographically close to them but those other 3 countries must be shocked when they play
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                        I feel bad for Korea Japan and Australia havjng to continuously play against these anti football ankle breaking semi professional teams. At least we iranians are used to it because of being so geographically close to them but those other 3 countries must be shocked when they play
                        Nowadays most Arab teams try to copy CQ’s tactics and park the bus in front of goal. This is their only way to get results. Expect a lot of bus parking and dirty play by UAE.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Nowadays most Arab teams try to copy CQ’s tactics and park the bus in front of goal. This is their only way to get results. Expect a lot of bus parking and dirty play by UAE.
                          🤣😅
                          Cq played counter attack vs spain and argentina
                          We dominated all teams in Asia
                          We held our own against middle teams. We beat chile and morocco and tied portugal

Big difference my friend
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

1 0 korea
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

any livestream?

Comment

It's been another impressive showing from SK in my eyes. Been very dominant and controlled. I recommend we make sure the Azadi surface is underwatered and bumpy af because if we try and go toe to toe with this lot, we'll be humbled.

Comment

Working...
                                X