Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
    Eskootchie didn't want to play New Zealand - they would have been a good team to play.
    That was before he knew the Canada camp was going to be cancelled.

Comment

Whoever wins this game needs lots of luck in their group at the World Cup. Germany, Spain and Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
        Eskootchie didn't want to play New Zealand - they would have been a good team to play.
        Really Taremiscore jan. Baba, i thought you were above all this. I know you know all this but I'll repeat it for completeness. Nobody here wanted Iran to play New Zealand and mentioned that they are lowly ranked and skocic has picked them because he wants to play easy teams. Skocic only rejected New Zealand in favor of 2 or 3 friendlies in Canada and our whole camp be held for two weeks in nice cool Canada!!!... of course, we all know what happened there... Would you have stayed in Qatar and played New Zealand instead of going to Canada???

Comment

Costa Rica defender must of had money on Wood scoring, terrible defending.

Comment

Looool Japan lost to tunisia by 3 goals IN JAPAN with their 1st team Moriyasu Haya kon Japaniharo raha kon

Saudi arabia lost to venezuela (2nd team) and colombia lool the saudi fans want him out ......

hmmmm says a lot about our fan culture in iran and middle east. I just didn't expect this from fans outside of iran ......

I still believe we have to stick with skocic and support him (its too late for change). Funny thing is that saudi's wanted to sack Renard but their media gave examples of other failed countries who sacked their Manager before wc. So even they decided to keep him and sign the new contract.

Comment

Difficult one that one, weak foul to give but also Costa Rica had a chance to clear their lines which surely means we move into the next phase.

Comment

VAR cancels New Zealand goall.

Comment

What a beautiful passing game new Zealand plays…..they are looking very good, beautiful one touch pass and move ply by them. I can’t believe we denied their request for a friendly
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    What a beautiful passing game new Zealand plays…..they are looking very good, beautiful one touch pass and move ply by them. I can’t believe we denied their request for a friendly
                    We were going to Canada at that point man.
                    I also remember people making fun of New Zealand simply because they're 100 and some in the rankings.

They're a good team who play to the level of their opponent. Even in 2010 with a team of amateurs they left the tournament as the only undefeated team.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      New Zealand is all over Costa Rica but can't score.
                      Costa Rica taking out of CQ play book.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        Looool Japan lost to tunisia by 3 goals IN JAPAN with their 1st team Moriyasu Haya kon Japaniharo raha kon

Saudi arabia lost to venezuela (2nd team) and colombia lool the saudi fans want him out ......

hmmmm says a lot about our fan culture in iran and middle east. I just didn't expect this from fans outside of iran ......

I still believe we have to stick with skocic and support him (its too late for change). Funny thing is that saudi's wanted to sack Renard but their media gave examples of other failed countries who sacked their Manager before wc. So even they decided to keep him and sign the new contract.
                        The Saudi’s did not want to sack Renard, in fact they just extended his contract till 2027. Also, Renard has not been on the bench for the past week (maybe Covid?)

Comment

Costa Rica subs have been effective, they've managed to quiet the game down.
                          It's getting rough out there too. Lots of dirty play.

Comment

Red card NZ. They are falling apart with their desperate aggressive play. Barbarouses played less than 9 min before the red. Poor sub by NZ.

Comment

New Zealand gand zad.
                              They lost their heads. They're tired and desperate.
                              Costa Rica handling the heat much better.

Comment

NZ strikers can't finish. Yikes 2 feet from goal and Wood can't smash it home.

Comment

Working...
                                X